What's new

Buddy raided while i was there need help

anikas88

Im going to respond to this even though i think this is not for real, (punk kid not realy getting busted or hyping up the charge or LEO), I personally know that LEO can be make you say stupid things espcially if your young and scared, when i was 19 i took a weapons charge for a friend ( stupidest thing i have ever done), i didnt know how much it would fuck my life, anyways I now realize if I wouldnt have said anything, i would have been free, my friend would have stayed quite and fought the charge and probably be free too, POINT BEING DONT SAY ANYTHING TO THE COPS, IF YOUR GUILTY FUCK DONT EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF AT THE MOMENT YOU MIGHT SAY SOMETHING TO INCRIMINATE YOURSELF FURTHER, A CHARGE LIKE THIS FIGHT IT, FUCK MAN EVEN IF COSTS YOU 20-50 GRAND ITS BETTER THAN GOING TO PRISON AND HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD

Last edited:
Here are the "RULES"

1. If you are a grower...you must grow alone.If anybody ever finds out its shut down time.As a grower you need to keep your own big mouth shut.

2. Stay away form the Hydro-stores as much as possible.

3.About once a month,buy some commerical weed from your friends and or associates...this will keep their tiny active minds in check...because everybody does
have suspicions from time to time.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
well there are people that know i grow and i know that they grow plain and simple, but i aint the one to be gettin caught up in the first place. been blazin while, drivin, walkin, chililn for years now and have yet to have a a situation, why, the right place at the right time, not doing dumb shit while doing it and keeping clean, and always moving never staying in one place.

too much of anything is bad for you. house with 200+ plants? fucking retarded period for all involved!!!! i wouldnt want to be within 200 miles of a grow that large. most anyone is gonna catch me with is 25-30 plants tops/max THATS IT!!! and that includes flowering/moms/clones!!! anything more than that, you CANT LIVE OR STAY ANYWHERE NEAR THE GROW PLAIN SIMPLE END OF DISCUSSION!!!

mr. xxpotheadxx is literally that for life an EX-POTHEAD, so said so done!and he turned rat even though he may not have wanted to, that bitch-ass DEA guy that gave him his card, jsut became the guy that wants to fuck him in the ass 420 ways from sunday!!! like the crew sig----> FUCKEM!!!!

U

ureapwhatusow

people do fucked up things for fucked up reasons

my bor-in-law was fiending for dope so he decided to rob a dunkin donuts

he stole the register, got stabbed inm the process only to get home and find out he took the top of the register only

it was bottom for him, he got help and was o the road to recovery

a year or so later, his aunt (yes his mf aunt) wanted some dope and he said, "naa im off that stuff I cant be around it"

so she ratted him out for his drug enduced robbery (spitefull **** fucked herslef in the end)

he now has a felony record and has an issue getting employed

I know it was wrong what he did, but for fucks sake man

Last edited:

Macster2

He didn't give leo anything they didn't already know and the only person he's hurt is himself so far. It's if he testifies that will cause the damage.The prosecutor is threatening charges that won't stand up so he can tell them to fuck off. So that's the point isn't it.

SemperAltus

guest2222999 said:
He didn't give leo anything they didn't already know and the only person he's hurt is himself so far. It's if he testifies that will cause the damage.The prosecutor is threatening charges that won't stand up so he can tell them to fuck off. So that's the point isn't it.

he said he bought from the guy... i doubt the guy was slanging out of his house with plants...

regardless even if they had an idea he slanged... guess what they just got a fucken witness so he will for sure come up on another charge... i hate violence but bro i hope you get some jail time and get fucked with alittle...

Fucken Rats.

trademanny

guest2222999 said:
He didn't give leo anything they didn't already know and the only person he's hurt is himself so far.

He certainly did give them something -- a statement. A lot easier for a prosecutor to win a case with a signed statement confessing to a) having bought from the guy b) seeing plants and c) RE-SELLING

You have the right to remain silent. USE IT!

J

Jack Crevalle

I wonder if Lil wayne is really Lil Wayne, that would be cool..

guest2222 You're not getting it are you? I don't think I'd trust you or bababooey as far as I could toss ya. Say I'm the "kid" and you are 1 of his friends. On visiting day I roll up to your window, grab the phone, talk for a minute until the Case comes up and I say "I didn't give the PoPo anything they didn't already have" how are you going to act? If the rolls were reversed I would be making that collect call to a real friend and try to see to it that you don't make it home from our little visit. The kid confirmed a Theory or Hunch for the Police. Without much prompting he spilled his fucking guts to save his ass (which it seems he didn't). That's the long and short of it. :fsu:

Last edited:
Y

yamaha_1fan

Anybody notice his signature??

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Is that ironic or what? LMAO

C

CheifnBud2

All i have to say is you are a dumbass.

First of all, just tell them its not your house, you have never been there and they have no fucking evidence and no way they can charge you.

They were just sticking you with a false charge so you would rat out your "buddy" (certianly no friend to him thats for sure).

Which is exactly what you did.

They lied to you, and stuck you with a charge that would never stick up in court.

Scare tactics.

You told them way too much.

A grow bust should be nothing more than some assholes cutting down some plants. ya 127 is alot, but ive seen and heard of this same shit happen over 2-5 plants.

Guy sells 1-2 oz to a "friend". Friend gets caught with the weed on the drive home, cop tells him "IM GETTING YOU FOR De**ING ASSHOLE, YOUR GOING DOWN UNLESS YOU RAT OUT YOUR FRIEND"
And then the little perpetual grow that yields liek 1 pound every 2 months gets busted.

If you ever get busted for weed, whether it be a gram or 100 plants just say
"Weed isnt the problem in this country, Its alcohol and hard drugs, So once you have erradicated all hard drugs, start persecuting makers of spirits and wine, then under your logic it is time to start attacking weed users/makers again."

They will probably take it anyway, but at least they have something to think about.

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
xXPoThEaDXx said:
Now before everyone says anything about having people that know about your grow BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!, we ( my buddies) are very very very close, we have known each other since we were little. I'm not worried about them with anything, theres only 4 of us and they would never say anything!

"I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees"

XpotheadX, above is one of your post from 4 months ago (March 2008). You were right about your friends not saying anything, as it turned out, you are the rat in the pack.

It's a shame that in 4 years of being a member of ICMAG, your know-it-all ego wouldn't allow you to learn from other members here with experience & knowledge when it comes to these types of situations and how to aviod them all togather. You know the old cliche, "you can lead a horse to water but, you can't make him drink."

BTW, you may what to consider changing your sig from " I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!" to " I would rather rat out my friends than do my time like a man!"

:wave:

Last edited:

Macster2

He told leo he bought a oz or two as if thats relevant after finding a huge crop. The ratting out part only works IF he testifies.He can recant.The prosecutor wants him to testify or else he'll prosecute the kid but if he has nothing on the kid well I guess he won't testify, if he's smart

trouble

Veteran
guest2222999 said:
He told leo he bought a oz or two as if thats relevant after finding a huge crop. The ratting out part only works IF he testifies.He can recant.The prosecutor wants him to testify or else he'll prosecute the kid but if he has nothing on the kid well I guess he won't testify, if he's smart

Who cashed your reality check? Are we reading the same thread?

Not only did he tell the cops that he made 8-9 buy's from the guy but, he also told them that they use to grow in the house he was staying in. Where I come from that earns you a Masters Degree in Ratology.

You can put lipstick on a rat but it's still a rat.

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
This is where the "cement enema" comes in handy. Forget "cement shoes" or "cement bathrobes". This is a clear cut case where someone needs to get their anus filled with lots of quick dry and then left for a potentially humiliating death naked with just their socks on...outside an ER. Then you can have penitent thoughts about turning your boys in while they're using a jackhammer on your sphincter. What about the statement "You have the right to remain silent" is ambiguous?

guest2222999 said:

u really think this kid who slipped up on the first interrogation is gonna be able to stand up to another one once he recants, much less make it thru trial, without retracting his retraction??

Some states won't let u retract a signed statement unless u can prove distress. u can, not testify to the statement in court but u would still be admitting it into the court record and facing perjury. that my understanding.

still think he is screwed either way. he should have never been close to that grow for everyone's safety.

PEACE

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you see what happens to rats..

you see what happens to rats..

rat-kills.jpg

:laughing:

P

pimpjuice

fuck ... your two buddies with the grow could have signed affavdavits swearing you had nothing to with the grow, you were just staying at the guys "clean" house and didn't know shit. You now have made yourself a federal witness and guilty of conspiracy. You helped build a case on yourself too. Way to go rat face.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"if we were in hong kong, youd already be dead."

just so you know buddy, if you do time, your gonna get butt slammed.
the one thing worse than a rat in prison is a child molester.
when you enter prison, everybody will know thru transcripts that you're a snitch.
you will then proceed to being someones "fish"
i hope you look good in lipstick

Latest posts

Latest posts