What's new

Buddy raided while i was there need help

G

I was recently charged with possession of mj over 50lbs under 2000lbs. Now let me tell the story because its a bunch of bullshit. I was staying at a buddies house that grows mj, the house we were staying at didnt have any plants in it at the time he had shut it down but he had another house about a block away that i didnt know about that was full of plants (127). This was my first time ever staying at his house and my fucking luck it gets raided at 6am on last wed. morning. Like i said there was nothing in the house we were staying at except less than a quarter ounce but they still charged me for what was in the other house. Along with the tenant (my buddy) and another guy he had staying at the other house watching it for him got charged with that, now i can understand them charging them two but how the hell can they charge me with that when it wasnt even in the house i was at? So they took me to jail and gave me a fucking 50k bond, luckily my grandpa posted the 10% and now i have to get loans to pay for all this shit and im 18 fyi. I have a record for pot ive been charged with possession over 2 oz under 4oz before for a plant i had in my closet. My question and my families is do you think we can get the charge dropped or reduced if we get a very good lawyer? Also if you can reccommend a lawyer for this kind of situation i would appreciate it. Oh yeah when the DEA interrogated me i slipped up and said that i had bought from the guy before and re-sold it but just to smoke for free, i told them i had bought around 8-9 times in the past 2yrs 2.5oz each time (i shouldnt have but i was scared and i really dont know how the fuck they got me to tell them that but they did), i also told them that i had been in the room of the house i was staying at when it did have plants in it because they used the fingerprints threat which i knew they would find them so i admitted. Please i need some help and advice, support wouldnt hurt either. Now my plan is to quit smoking so i can pass a drug screen as i think that will look better in court. Also the DEA guy gave me his number and told me it was a good thing i had it that he doesnt give it out to everybody and to call him when i get out. I have yet to call him i will probably give him a call in the next few days to see what he has to say.

xXPoThEaDXx said:
I was recently charged with possession of mj over 50lbs under 2000lbs. Now let me tell the story because its a bunch of bullshit. I was staying at a buddies house that grows mj, the house we were staying at didnt have any plants in it at the time he had shut it down but he had another house about a block away that i didnt know about that was full of plants (127). This was my first time ever staying at his house and my fucking luck it gets raided at 6am on last wed. morning. Like i said there was nothing in the house we were staying at except less than a quarter ounce but they still charged me for what was in the other house. Along with the tenant (my buddy) and another guy he had staying at the other house watching it for him got charged with that, now i can understand them charging them two but how the hell can they charge me with that when it wasnt even in the house i was at? So they took me to jail and gave me a fucking 50k bond, luckily my grandpa posted the 10% and now i have to get loans to pay for all this shit and im 18 fyi. I have a record for pot ive been charged with possession over 2 oz under 4oz before for a plant i had in my closet. My question and my families is do you think we can get the charge dropped or reduced if we get a very good lawyer? Also if you can reccommend a lawyer for this kind of situation i would appreciate it. Oh yeah when the DEA interrogated me i slipped up and said that i had bought from the guy before and re-sold it but just to smoke for free, i told them i had bought around 8-9 times in the past 2yrs 2.5oz each time (i shouldnt have but i was scared and i really dont know how the fuck they got me to tell them that but they did), i also told them that i had been in the room of the house i was staying at when it did have plants in it because they used the fingerprints threat which i knew they would find them so i admitted. Please i need some help and advice, support wouldnt hurt either. Now my plan is to quit smoking so i can pass a drug screen as i think that will look better in court. Also the DEA guy gave me his number and told me it was a good thing i had it that he doesnt give it out to everybody and to call him when i get out. I have yet to call him i will probably give him a call in the next few days to see what he has to say.

Sounds like you're the witness. He's going to hold your hand so you don't skip.

G

You gotta stop talking and get a lawyer. If there's communications to be had, it goes through the attorney.

I've read that most of the people who were wrongly convicted (and eventually had it overturned) plead guilty because they were afraid that they would have the book thrown at them if they went to court and lost.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like an overall wack situation...

you opening your mouth and giving them that statement about the grow is all they really wanted out of YOU....

if you can find any lawyer who knows the laws of your state, you should be ok...

on the other hand, your buddy should click this link :

Attorney listings of the NORML Legal Committee

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You said way to much already. Basically you burned your friends when you told the law you bought from them and was witness to a large grow.

They're going to offer you an out to testify and sign statements on the others. Bet I can guess what you're going to do.

green_grow

Veteran
do NOT call, or take calls from the DEA guy, he is NOT your buddy, he is playing good cop/bad cop and has you eating out of his hand. anything you say to him WILL be used against you. the best thing you can do right now is get a lawyer and let him do ALL the talking from now on.
good luck, and SHUT THE FUCK UP ! seriously.

The only thing you shuld have said is I wont a lawer they can not question you affter that but now that you have fuck up and talked dont say no more to them with out a lawer dont call the DEA guy unless you are with your lawer more than likly he will not wont you to talke to him. Let the lawer handle it for you and yes you are going to need a lawer. You need to talk to your buddy and get him to say you had nothing to do with the grow he will have to testafiy on the stande for you. Is he a good friend? dont talk to the police any more . Get a LAWER and good luck

G

Well i didnt tell them anything they didnt already know, they have been watching the place for a while they know ALOT. Also my buddies in jail said they were fucked anyways, why would it matter that i have been in the room before? I know i fucked up telling them i bought from him, i still dont know how the fuck they got me to tell them that, i was scared but i dont know man this is a big fucking disaster. What should i do?

G

He already told them i knew nothing about the grow period but he didnt tell me that until after i talked to the dea, if i could have talked to him first so we wouldve all had the same story it wouldve been better. But yes he is a good friend and im taking all this advice in, im going to look for a good lawyer and go from there im just wondering if i could get it completely dropped or will it get reduced to a different charge since i told them i bought from him and re-sold it. I KNOW IM A FUCKING IDIOT FOR TELLING THEM WHAT I HAVE TOLD THEM! Believe me ive been beating myself up about it.

Get a LAWYER. Its your only hope and it will be a long drawn out process. Never talk no matter what they say evan if they know NEVER TALK!

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
me and a couple friends were pretty much caught red handed smoking in public according to the police, but we all knew something was up because they kept pressing us to say we were smoking etc etc, we all knew from the get go, the deal with the cops is to shut the fuck up.

after four hours of sittin around a police station waiting for a mystery witness to show up and sign a statement(which never happened) they let us go.

remember, they have to prove you did something, dont give them anything thats going to help them do that!!!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
if you really got this charge then you can tell them you want to take it to trial, and tell them to expidite the trial, they do have to PROVE GUILT in a court for the 'charges' to become a 'crime'.... if your as clean as you say you shouldnt worry about a thing.

Never ever say anything to those fucken bastards(feds).

When they say anything you do or say can be used against you in a court of law.
THERE NOT FUCKEN KIDDING.....IN The future say nothing at all,except that you
want your lawyer....Its your right for that one call.

potty1

xXPoThEaDXx said:
Well i didnt tell them anything they didnt already know, they have been watching the place for a while they know ALOT. Also my buddies in jail said they were fucked anyways, why would it matter that i have been in the room before? I know i fucked up telling them i bought from him, i still dont know how the fuck they got me to tell them that, i was scared but i dont know man this is a big fucking disaster. What should i do?

you mate,are every growers worst nightmare.
they've took total advantage of your age and inexperiance.shit,NEVER talk with a policeman/woman until your brief says its ok.NEVER.
they'll hang you with your own statement.
grassing on your mate will not get you a lighter sentance.
admitting the house 'used to have plants in' is more ammo...
its gonna cost ya to get out of this one.thats if your 'mate' don't get to you first!!.#
shit....kids and weed just don't mix.
best of luck with it all though,you'll know for next time...
p.s. the offer of a spliff round mine is withdrawn :muahaha:

Wonderon

Regardless of what they thought they knew, you just confirmed what was only suspicion. Pretty much you just gave them a witness statement that sales was going on which other wise may not have been proven. Good luck and I hope you learn from this lesson but its gonna be an expensive lesson one way or another and some lives may be ruined.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
xXPoThEaDXx said:

So you joined this site when you were 14?

Just so you know, when you ratted your friends, you ratted yourself. You should have just kept your yap shut. Your only chance is to tell the cops you lied and told them what you did because you were scared. Quit your ratting...

Macster2

Chances are they have absolutely nothing on you.All charges will be dropped as they didn't catch you in the act of doing anything and they are trumping up bullshit charges for leverage so as to get to say the fucking stupid things you are saying.
Shut your mouth.it's not to late as they need you to say these things in court in order for them to mean anything.You were found in a house owned by a guy who grows. Is that a crime?? I think not. The only thing else they could accuse you of is conspiracy but they'd have to prove you had knowledge of his existing grow and profited which you sayed you had no knowledge of.
So shut up,talk to a lawyer and all should disappear.