picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

love it
Wish u all a nice sunny weekend

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
crazy down here ....27c, Rain, 25c, rain agian, and sunshinnig again but so i don't have to water... And it looks like the plant don't mind....guess they like the extra rain

THC123

Veteran
Same shit here man , but it's good for the plants and for us hehehe so we don't have to go water our guerillia plots , lot's hope it rains si much now , that in september we won't have rain(hahaha that would be nice but impossible)

buddah

Veteran
fu** the police called my some days ago!!!!
they said i have to come....because of a drug crime!!!!:wallbash:

i was very surprised about it.....i have nothing to do with dealers for 4 years now:noway:(and i am soo glad about it) ....only contact to a few homegrower and some very close friends how smoke!!!
and nearly nobody know i am a grower only a few very close friends and mostly are grower by themselfs!!!!!

so i had no idea whats going on..........he could or would not tell me whats exactly happend on da phone....so i said okay i will come(had nothing to be worried about the last 4 years)

BUT I FELT IN PANIC

luckily i will move next month so i have not flowering room, these days...

in my panic i closed my veg Room...was bringing all my cutz to friends and keep only the ones it truly love....from all of my fav. i had 2mums so they are all safe......

in panic i was cleaning my rooms, collecting al my weed and hash...my bongs and piepes....my lamps and my feedings all the growers and smokers stuff all seeds.... hell it was mutch mutch work...in my panic
most stuff are in my dad gardenhouse now:laughing:

remember i had not clue what the fu**ers want from my!!!!

Okay the next day i was going to the police station............!!

buddah

Veteran
okay what happend???

lets say my name is Buddah Strawberry!!!!

a boy and a girl!!! were busted in a big disco in my town( its a fu**ed up poser disco i never go)
They were busted on the toilet by sniffing some cokain/speed mixtur....

The boy said nothing...the girl said to the cops that she was keeping the cokain for a friend how gave it to her in the disco.......these lil. bitch

AND the girl said that the guys name/nickname for which she keept the cokain(remember my name is Buddah Strawberry!!) is Buddah Berry and she identified me on a 10 years old!!!!!!! photo but only about 50% she said it was my(hell in that times i dad long hairs and its 10 years ago:wallbash:)

imagine if she said she bought it from Buddah Berry!!! Then the cops would search my house.......strang story.....but i guess the cops belive me!!!

they also wanted to take my DNA(after making photos of me) but i did not agree:nanana::nanana: so they only took photos

i hate these motherfu**ers:moon:
btw: in that night they were busted i was coming back from the dam.....and on the next day i had a easter Brunch with my hole family...so i could def. not took cokain/speed and went to bruch the next day.... and hell i was sooo stoned after smoking DamHash but i couldn't say i was to stoned to go in the club:abduct:

i hate these motherf**kers:moon:

buddah

Veteran
yes the weather sucks...today we had 15-20 c. and rain...crazy....
but what i noticed that the corn grew outta control here about 1,70m now....hopefully my plants in da corn grow crazy like the corn!!!!!

better weather will not come befor sunday....guess the dänes are even have worther weather what i heard........
PETRUS whats up........do u don't smoke!!!!

buddah

Veteran
dkmonk: thx yehh the spot i showed in the last update is top....but my other spot will not be as good as the other years......and hell i don't know why!!!!

Esbe: thx bro, its fucked my realy up

BUT today i was build up my veggrow again.......hoppefully the bastards will not come....

Smeden

Hello Brother.

Crazy story... brr... Nice to know you r fine and your plants too.

And man what a nice root system you got there...

Loads of Karma from Denmark!

buddah

Veteran
hey Smeden,
nice to see u stoping and for ur vibes....did u see the AH outdoor??? can't wait to see her bloom...indoor she is in flower since 6.6 and i love her sooo mutch!!!

today or tomorow i will make a big update!!!

Cherrio Buddah

Smeden

Yes yes yes... Could easily recognize her... Looking DANK bro... A+

Letz pray for a continuing nice summer!

buddah

Veteran
went to one spot today....

looks good....but take a look!!!!

Letz start with the amnasia HAze
picture.php

picture.php

Afgahn Erdpurt.....guess it a male:wallbash:
picture.php

picture.php

Hazed Erdpurt....girl and i like her
picture.php

picture.php

my own cross
picture.php

picture.php

some beers
picture.php

picture.php

buddah

Veteran
some ww x c99

picture.php

sweet skunk
picture.php

picture.php

and a few
picture.php

her some Amnstestia love da green
picture.php

blackberry....yummi yummi
picture.php

and my fav. this week....sourDiesel ibl

picture.php

picture.php

buddah

Veteran
nearly forgot this shot.......is for u brother esbe....!!!

Its your AmnasiaHaze x B3xxxxxxxxx cross

and its flowering!!!!:woohoo: put it outside 2 weeks ago and it was veg under 17/7
picture.php

will collect the pollen to cross it back to the orginal AH mum

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking great and green my friend, hope so much the sweet skunk will finish at you, though i doubt

buddah

Veteran
thanks for the vibes friends.................

esbe guess u are right...may in november....letz hope bro

canna roof....like the shot
picture.php

btw: esbe what kind of mold prevent do u use...saw u used it laste year!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts