What's new

Buddah’s Green Mile

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Hey IC Bros:wave:

I will start my thread this year on IC…….growing on the Lat.: 48

My first outdoorgrow was for over 1Oyears -
Since that I did a lot of grows, but mostly I was producing clones for my locals to grow them……nearly every summer I had only a few OutdoorCrops

This Year i will(i hope) go bigger………………………..:woohoo:

I have also a few plant in my garden but my focus is on the Guerrilla Spots!!

I have 3 places that used for some years and 3 new places to try to!!!

I plan to plant about 75 plants:laughing:: about 20cloens and the rest will be from seed.

In two days I will take the cut from my mums – some seeds are already poped
The reason why I start so early is that I will have some huge trees….in my area are a lot of deers and they like my MJ plants ( bigger are better protect from deers, maybe )

My clones are:

Sage & Sour THC
Diesel Kush (a local Kush cut)
Vilolator Kush BARNEY’s
Cannadentail DNA (L.A Pheno)
Lavender (Soma)

Seeds I have are:

Anesthesia
K.O Kush F2
Herijuana
Lady Cane F2
N.L.A

The Pure ( 5 poped)
Sour Diesel
Hazed Erdpurt(5poped)
Erdpurt x Afgahn
Leb 27
Calvin
Trainwreck(5poped)
Lavender
Sogauda
Jock Horror

My Crosses:
Rainbow Star F2
C99 x White Widow
C99 x Northern Light
EarlyPunch(Early Girl x Ingemars Punch) from a friend
Some very early Esben plant crossed

Come with my and feel the good vibes of the Green Mile :abduct:

THC123

Veteran
Lots of ******s strains.

Succes will keep an eye on this , where is your location(what is your climate?)

buddah

Veteran
Hi,
made some cutz yesterday: :laughing:

5Sage&Sour
5Cannadentail
5Kushes
4unkown(i moved and lost the label of 3):bashhead: Lavender or Sogauda or even may be a G13, put the mums in flower to see what it is

also i have put 6 C99 x WW in the water:joint:

thats the LA Pheno of Cannadentail:

picture.php

The Kush
picture.php

Sage&sour
picture.php

and the lovely Lavender
picture.php

and one of my friends:
picture.php

buddah

Veteran
35 plants from seed are in 0,5 l pots under a 125w

12 cutz are allready in 0,5 l pots, too

i will post the pictures later

THC123

Veteran
oooh sage n sour is such a tasty herb

Hey what do u use the lady bugs for?

Do they stay alive in your growroom , or do they kamikaze themselves against the lamps like the predatory mites and oruis?

buddah

Veteran
oooh sage n sour is such a tasty herb

Hey what do u use the lady bugs for?

Do they stay alive in your growroom , or do they kamikaze themselves against the lamps like the predatory mites and oruis?

mhhh Sage n' Sour i like it also very mutch and i hope it will finishing her, but the pheno is very fast so i should be working!!!

The lady bugs are for my solid!!! It isn't sterilisized so sometimes are some bugs, flys, egs or whatever in it.....my LadyBugs love good food:laughing:

And yes i know the LadyBugs has to trend to kamikaze themselves:wallbash:
but i have only a 125w LSR so they can sit on the light, tank some sun(light) without burning up......a friend of mine is running a 250w(Thc if i remenber right u bought one) and even that will not kill the LadyBugs

THC123

Veteran
wow you have good memory , yes i bought myself a 250 :D

But now i am still using the 110 watt duo fluor cuz it emits blue light which in theory would make for more females and is also better for seedlings and cuttings(or so i have heard)

buddah

Veteran
wow you have good memory , yes i bought myself a 250 :D

But now i am still using the 110 watt duo fluor cuz it emits blue light which in theory would make for more females and is also better for seedlings and cuttings(or so i have heard)

yes i red that, too!!! And keeping the temps low also a factor for more females.......

buddah

Veteran
nice to see around esbe!! thx for ur karma...

The Snowman was her today......:cuss: don't know what he wanted:crazy:

Mutant Trainwreck ghs #1
picture.php

picture.php

Mutant Trainwreck ghs #2
picture.php

picture.php

KOkush and Herijuana..
picture.php

C99 x WW
picture.php

buddah

Veteran
ViolaterKush Diesel Pheno............hope she will make nice buds outside!!!

picture.php

picture.php

grow by a friend under very cold climate this winter (only 10°-5° at night)

so i think she will be the bobo outside.....but we will see!!!

Btw: the picture its only the rest what was left............:joint:

+Vibes

sorry for the inexperienced questions, but could ya share a quick rundown on how ya start em please :) looks like peat pellets to the cups, yes? and is that just a simple starter mix in the cups? looks really fluffy... i ask cos i plan on using very similar setup this year OD... thanks man. everyone looks reallll happy in pics.. good luck

THC123

Veteran
Nice variation of strains the c99 x ww is a tasty idea.

About the mutant trainwreck just let it grow , my nederzaad 2007 also was a mutant at first but it turned out a very nice plant.

But if u have other beans maybe germ those to see if all the GHS seeds are mutants

buddah

Veteran
sorry for the inexperienced questions, but could ya share a quick rundown on how ya start em please :) looks like peat pellets to the cups, yes? and is that just a simple starter mix in the cups? looks really fluffy... i ask cos i plan on using very similar setup this year OD... thanks man. everyone looks reallll happy in pics.. good luck

Hey vibes,

I just a normal Composan Solid (for seedings) normally i ad some perlite but than its to fluffy for that small cups........
BTW: if u use cups like this, don't make holes in the bottom like u do at bigger pots...................it will be flooding up ur room

buddah

Veteran
Nice variation of strains the c99 x ww is a tasty idea.

About the mutant trainwreck just let it grow , my nederzaad 2007 also was a mutant at first but it turned out a very nice plant.

But if u have other beans maybe germ those to see if all the GHS seeds are mutants

Mutants could happend, but i never had such a strong mutation seen like this.....
I popped all 5 seeds 2 are strong mutants the other only growing :cuss: slow.....

Yehhh W99 should be nice, and they are growing sooo fast.......+
I have also a C99 x NL cross but i am not sure if the will finishing, what u mean????

buddah

Veteran
all plants looks good....some are strong enough to tranplant them outdoor today and i need the space.....so i will have a nice day in the jungel:) pics are comming later

Latest posts

Latest posts