Buddah’s Green Mile

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
the soo late sweet skunk
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

may ready in late November, may - let hope!!

buddah

Veteran
thanks dread :wave:

Here the 3 beers...had to cut down the purple topBud and some smaller bud because of some real small mold...put i don't wanna let it spread
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

buddah

Veteran
and the sweet skunk
picture.php

the Amnesia Haze, SourDiesel and he Amnestesia will be showen later

buddah

Veteran
yesterday most of the beers were harvested....we trimmed(2 persones) all in about 6-7houres!! hell i have muscle ache from trimming with the scissors!!!
harvest pices will come tonight!!!

buddah

Veteran
here some harvest shotz...!!
This Pheno of Hazed Erd/Purt is damm frosty and smells very sweet, strong also a bit hazy!!
picture.php

picture.php

and the beers
the first pheno has very compact nugz but the smell is sweet but not as :woohoo:as from the others
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

now the best pheno...this is a mix between the best smelling on witch smell like blackberry/grape bubbelgum with a hint of hazy and the first pheno!!
Buds are not as compact as from the ´first but still very hard!! and the smell is sooooooo great
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

buddah

Veteran
no i did not!!! but i have some beans let!! saved only the Amnsetesia ... and its killer pheno!!! cant wait to puff some from it!!

buddah

Veteran
thanks tokerofdakill,

yeahhhh weather is crazy!! Last week weed had 26celsius and now frost :bashhead: isnt this crazy???? we even had a but snow in some areas here!!!

hanuman

Great pics buddah. And great plants. The indoor amnesia haze looks amazing... sticky scissors all the way... ;)

Do you reckon you'll manage to finish the sweet skunk? Specially if you already mention frost ... (it was 2 degrees C this morning here, though...).

Good luck anyway

:)

h :ying:

buddah

Veteran
emergency harvest

emergency harvest

Yesterday about 16 o’clock the snow started to keep lie!!! We had about 5-7cm snow!!
I decided to do an emergency harvest. Luckily I did!!! As I finally was at the spot it was nearly dark!!!
MOst branches were snap off to the ground!! And covered over and over with snow!! My biggest fear was if I shack the snow of the trims will break off because the were frozen!!!

I could tell you it was no fun at all to harvesting 5 big plants and some leftover from about 4plants - In the dark snow storm, with the pocket lamp in my mouth!
After an hour of fast chopping I had 5 big plastic sack of weed and was wet to da bone!! Also my scissor was broken !!!
Then I heard a dog barking - and it was not far away, .i was so shocked for a moment, turned of the lamp an wait 5 min down in da bush!!
What a man is going for a wake with his dog in a snowstorm soo near my spot?
The hole session I did not saw/heard anyone so near!!! The barking was getting lower!! I took my 5 bag and went as fast as I could to my bike!!!
Yes I was there with my bike…and I could tell u it was hell to bring the bags full of heavy wet bud home!!! Luckily normally it takes 15 min home! I did it in 30 min!!

At home I spread the wet snowy weed over the floor to let the rest snow melt a way!! Then I started to trim!! Luckily I got some help from my girl!!
At 2 o’clock it was mostly done!!! I immediately felt asleep!!

buddah

Veteran
Amnesia Haze
picture.php

picture.php

i was not ale to take mztch pix because i was to busy!
will make shotz from every strain7pheon when all is dry !!

All over i am very happy with the harvest

Last edited:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
well done buddah! You did what you had to do!
Now when all is done you can congratulate yourself really good season! It was good season, wasn't it? ;)
greetings :wave:

THC123

Veteran
Wow that outdoor not even ripe amnesia looks like she is frozen.....from the thc

Wow that's a frosty amnesia , sucks about the snow, we also had a few nights of frost here

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome nice, wowsers on the snow! we have lotsa frost here now and harvest must be done now. my outdoor amnesia looks just like yours, so interesting its almost finishing at our lats.

best wishes on a happy dry and cure my friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts