What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha 2013 Outdoor Season!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
CJxSB, got a bit sunburnt but all good, recovering fast!
picture.php

CJxSB, this one is on a about 80gallons of soil mix
picture.php

CJxSB in a tree, this one started early flowering unfortunately, she's inside of a fallen tree, looks very cool lol
picture.php

CJxSB a supercropped one, theres also a clone near it, which prolly won't make it, grobro let it rot the top while the cutting was rotting, we have 4 or 5 like this, doubt they will survive, nowhere for new growth to grow from..
picture.php

I'm pretty sure this is also a CJxSB, had a fat thick on it;s leaf, ill call this the lime disease pheno type haha also found a fat thick crawling on my pants while i was looking at this plant, the area that she's at must be a tick magnet field...
picture.php

L

LouDog420

You got a hell of a jump on this season bro... Loving all the cj/sb!!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks guys! :)

It pays off to put that hard work early on and chill for most part of the year! Especially when the vegetation is low, bugs havent started coming out and the weather is nice and cool! Now its easy ride till harvey time! :)

Best of luck to all you fellas doing the OD thing this year!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up guys, no fences indeed... never had an issue with animals eating my plants, that is besides slugs, hate those fuckers! lol

So this are a few pictures from a few days ago, things growing along nicely... Got 1 or 2 that seem to be root bound, i guess I shoulda broken the roots better on transplant.

Gave them a nice foliar spray when I visited and top dressed with some EWC, neem meal, karanja meal, azomite and N-bat guano

Also did some supercropping on a few plants...

Here are some pics, sorry not the best quality

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Love the dark pheno on this one
picture.php

picture.php

I'm also attempting to start a bunch of seeds, mostly HFH gear outdoors using jiffy pellets on a little greenhouse dome... Hopefully in a week or 2 they will be alive and ready to rock n roll!

Peace guys!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
awesome dude... i'll be sitting taking notes for when the time comes when I start outdoor. I guess it will be next year... prob too late this year and I don't have a good spot...

Looking good man, it looks like they blend in pretty well. I'm doing some super cropping this year, too, trying to get bushier plants.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey soursmoker, now its the time to start some seeds and put them outdoors, they will finish small which is great for stealth... and probably yield around 1-2 zips... if you don't have a perfect spot, you can just stick them on an Ok spot and see if they will make it! I popped a bunch of seeds last week and gonna make small patches of little plants, which are pretty impossible for choppers to spot

RosettaStoned, thanks dude, your plants looking great as well! We are pretty fortunate to have an environment that blends in well with ganja trees ;)

Best of luck to all out there!
Keep it green! Peace!

yoss33

Veteran
Good luck during the season, man :)
There seem to be a lot of pine trees in the area, is it high in the mountains?

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi BW :wave:

all the plants seem to just love the spots you selected for them (and prepared well!). good job.
keep it green!

peace :smoke:

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks for the support guys, means a lot! :tiphat:

yoss, its not too high in the mountains, but there are plenty of pine trees indeed ;)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up guys, had the privilege of seeing my baby girls! Which are not such babies no more :woohoo:

Last time I was there I did a foliar feed of TM7, Fermented Plant Extract of Nettles and Comfrey, along with some Calcium Phosphate (Roasted Egg Shells soaked in vinegar), Protek and Aloe Vera... I also top dressed a combo of Neem Meal, Karanja Meal, Azomite, Bat Guano and Worm Castings... Let me tell you guys the plants just loved it. They grew at least 6 inches in about a week.. If this keep up like this, gonna be nuts by the end of the season!

I gotta say these are the happiest, healthiest plants I ever grew.. This time I took my time to harvest nettles and use it for mulch on the plants, along with more fresh EWC, they each got about 5 handfulls of worm castings. I also watered with some Liquid Karma and Protek...

I only had time to check the first spot where all the 100 smarties are...

Got some bad news tho, last time when I put the seeds to start i was out of slug bait and I lost about 2/3 of the seeds I started. I had a few survivors tho, 3 Danish Cheeses, 2 Brown SUper 007 and a Mr.Nice GSR freebie. Damn slugs, hate them fucks I transplanted the seedlings to 3 gallon pots, 2-3 per pot.

I also had one of my clones eaten by animal. just had to say I never had problems with critters and I jinxed myself lol This clone was sharing a smartie with the 1st plant... Now #1 has the whole container by herself, which is good considering shes a monster already :)

I used velcro to do some LST, works great with smart pots and I definitely recommend for everyone out there using them. Ran out of velcro so need to get more for next time in order to train them ladies...

Here are some pictures

CJSB#1
picture.php

After LST
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
CJSB#2
picture.php

After LST
picture.php

Things gonna bush out nicely now

CJSB#3 & 4, these streched a good amount, cleared some branches of nearby trees to increase the light a bit! The right one was almost 5ft tall arleady..
picture.php

CJSB#5, this one started flowering early, wondering if it will get reverted to veg or not...
picture.php

CJSB#6, smaller one but bushing out nicely
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
CJSB#7 the one inside a downed tree, looks cool, but started flowering early
picture.php

HFH Danish Cheese, short and thick
picture.php

Suppercropped
picture.php

Shore Spot, no smart pot on this one... One of the plants started early flower but its already reverting to veg mode.. the 2 front ones were tiny clones and are huge already...
picture.php

Hope y'all enjoy
Stay safe
Peace!