What's new

Bud Blood Test

NFR

I'm not going to weigh the seperate PK. I have to mix it and I have only scales for doing a 1/2 lb at a time. Even the bathroom scales are fucked...

Holding up the seperate bags I'd have to say the room without bud blood weighs more simply for the fact that there was a ton of small secondary. I had trimed the undergrowth from the bud blood room and pruned more leaf. The bud in that room top to bottom was rock hard with minimal popcorn. Too many variables like mentioned earlier in the thread. That wasnt something I was focussing on anyways.

So I have a bag of incredible quality and a bag of good quality I'm going to blend. I'm not reporting actual weight anymore online anyways.;)

The only two stand out things I observed was the complete stretch was reduced and finishing time was probably six days ahead. Keep in mind I never mixed to the strength AN suggests and I was using a variety of products throught the veg to finish.

GH 3 part
GH Liquid Koolbloom
BC CalMag
Blackstrap Mollassas
AN B52
AN Bud Blood
AN Humic and Fulvic

AN products are way over priced....but the concentrations are stronger than anything I've ever used. I'm trying their Sensi 2 part somewhere else. The stuff goes farther like their humic F1 and H2 and PH adjusters etc.

NFR

As promised I'd post a few pics with my scope.

blockberry

picture.php

picture.php

Mystery Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Kush SR71

picture.php

picture.php

FtWendy

I just found this page.... scraping jaw off floor now.... Ultra tight setup and results NFT. Ridiculous. Kudos.

A few questions: I use essentially the same GH products and would like to try this formulation - Can someone point me towards a thread containing his nute regimen? Anyone know what his ventilation setup is?

Cheers!

dmt

Veteran
think about it, the an is a knock off of blossom bosster and flower power and theres another 1 by grotek. i notice plants flower faster(busting after 7-8 days, get fatter and look darker and lush using any of those bud blood type powders. like they said though, watch yer ppm. take out 2-300 of your reg recipe for optimal results. d

hunter

NFR... Are you still using bud blood at start of flower? I use it on my sog tables. I do notice an onset of bud sites maybe 4 to 6 days earlier. I also found that the tables would finish maybe 2 or 3 days sooner then normal... Not enuff difference to use bud blood only for that reason. I use it to control the stretch. Sure there are other ways to control stretch but for me this is def the easiest way.

growshopfrank

Veteran
I thought that Bud Blood, Blossom Blaster, Blossom Blood and all the 0-39-25 additives were to be given on the onset of flower and then two weeks later. Thats how they were used for ever and then one day people started to use them right after flipping (possibly from reading someones advertising?)

Also as far as I know those products contain Gibberellic acid which can stretch the nodes out if used at the wrong time.

Bugs got it right the best time to apply these products is when your flowering plants reach their sticking point for the first application with a second in one week with a little additional flowering time this can boost production on indica dominate strains

Mehdinavar

Hey! One sec.

Hey! One sec.

Also, you are obviously not familiar with the Lucas formula. a formula basically designed to grow and bloom cannabis. 1 part micro, 2 parts bloom. notice the majority of N is in micro and bloom, and not in the grow.. It is you who has plenty to learn about plant nutrition, pal.
I'm the guy AN's distributor hired to go around the country and teach them how to use this shit after all their customers were frying crops using their ridonkulous nute calc. I am here to help you so don't act like a fuckin asshole. smoke some pot and chill brah.

Lucas Formula? What's that? What do you mean that the most of the N it's in the bloom? I know that several of the nut manufactures have a 3 parts mix. Grow, bloom & micro. Like Advance Nut Of Holland that I'am familiar with. Bud the Grow have NPK 15-0-10. Bloom have NPK 0-35-15 and micro have 45-0-15. Here is no N in bloom at all? And you use all 3 through hole cykel. You stopp with grow last 2-4 week. But continue white high N micro. Grow mixes whit 1,5 ml/liter. Bloom 0,8 ml/liter. And micro 0,8/liter. When you go 12/12 you give 1 ml/ liter of grow. 1,6 ml of blom and 0,8 of micro. The last 2 weeks, grow 0. Bloom 3,2ml and micro 1ml per liter. Why so much micro? With 45 in N? Can you explain it for me plz....? Thanx.

About Bud Blood.... A must in a every garden. Give it just when you start to see the smallest sign of bloom and you get a yield you can call a yield :peacock:

Give it to late, ore to soon you might lose some ore all the effect.

SativaBreather

Veteran
forget bud blood
if you want buds fast Optic Foliar SWITCH smashes BB - I've had flower the same result with SWITCH in 4 days compared to 2 wks of BB
puts you into flower fast, in 1 week they look 2 plus in

Mehdinavar

Bud Candy and Factor X

Bud Candy and Factor X

I can se that both Bud Candy and Bud Factor X contains Mg. Will I overdose the plant if I give the plant both max dose? Ore is it spouse to be that way, that you should give both?

I also wonder why there is different sort of the same nut? Take B.Candy for example. If you google it and klick on pitchers you will found B Candy with different NPK? How come? Any body?

Thanx!

Mehdinavar

Only Optic Foliar??

Only Optic Foliar??

forget bud blood
if you want buds fast Optic Foliar SWITCH smashes BB - I've had flower the same result with SWITCH in 4 days compared to 2 wks of BB
puts you into flower fast, in 1 week they look 2 plus in

So what u say? Is it enough whit the Optic Foliar, ore did you used the whole kit?

Have you ever used BB and compeer it whit Switch?

I have a new account now.

The Bud Blood was just a one time test because I had a sample and only used it on the over sized mothers I put in my room because of a clone shortage. The idea was to see if I could slow the stretch down on my mismatched sized plants.

Would I use it again for that? Maybe. Knowing my room, the strains I was using and how big I've seen my mothers get after flipping to 12h, I definitely saw a lot less stretch than normal. Would I use it normally? No. I have my shit dialed in typically. No need to screw around.

Megaprop

When I tried Bud Blood, it did help keep the stretch down and maybe knocked a couple of days off the time for the plants to start budding.

I suppose it can be of some help if you've let your girls veg a bit long and they're at risk of growing too tall for your grow space and you need some way to minimise every every last inch of height.

However, it's not cheap.
Getting to know your strain, doing judicious training and flipping to 12/12 at exactly the right time means you shouldn't really need it, nor will you benefit all that much from it either. It's not one of ANs stellar, must-have products really imho.

Latest posts

Latest posts