What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

Multiple males and a chosen female and you’ll be golden brother

Hope so Buckey... not so much plants to choose,just 6 sprouts..

searching for a quality male between them for sure...

good lady also will be needed to made them shine..

have some crazy luck with phenos so i hope for best.. ;D

Dog Star

Veteran
OK Buckey,we will sees in month when i found what sex they are..

Sirius Mayhem,just for you to show them.. didnt you sprout them??

Have 4 different phenos.. all of them are resin bombs,just 6 week in flowering...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
All phenos for now are great in resin production,this one will go to 9-10 weeks atleast..

you will sees some huge fan leafes that need to be defoliated,also some of plants
from mine observation have closed structure so whithouth defoliation they
will be really low yielders,please keep this in mind as good tip and you will
made them great and shiny..

smells that i get are incredible,cant wait to sees your ones once they start flowering..

Dog Star

Veteran
DTOG that pheno overachived mother in resin production,best pheno between
4 different ones.. she look even better in real,those camera sucks and its old..

Buckeyebandit

Well I had a mite issue towards the end so have to salvage what I can. Not sure how unless they came in with some bagged soil. Live and learn on cheap soil. Total cleaning has been done in the flower room and the tent. All new plants have been dunked and being inspected daily till I'm confident all is eliminated. Haven't seen any on them but being thorough before next round

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well I had a mite issue towards the end so have to salvage what I can. Not sure how unless they came in with some bagged soil. Live and learn on cheap soil. Total cleaning has been done in the flower room and the tent. All new plants have been dunked and being inspected daily till I'm confident all is eliminated. Haven't seen any on them but being thorough before next round

Check the vegetation around your house/grow. I was mowing the lawn the other day. Saw this plant that the spots on the leaves looked familiar. Turned a leaf over , and sure enough mites on them. They live in nature here, have too. Cause I don't have any in the grow. Coming from a spot where I battled mites for 5 years(my old man didn't wanna do what it took to eradicate them) , I check my plants all the time.

Just brushing against an infected plant , can transfer them onto you. Walk into the grow and your shorts brush against a leaf, and whammo, mites on your indoor plants. I've been spraying my shorts/leg's with 91% iso on ym way into the grow, every since I found the mites outside.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey Buckeye I've got a few nice fems from those strains I got from you friend. I'll get some pics and send you. I've got a lot in the Mtns that are guerilla plants, but I got a few around my home that I just notice the beautiful white pistils !!!! One nice Genius Thai, and Strawberry Diesel. I've got a nice Cherry Mist in the Mtns I'm not sure if it's a fem yet....plus a few more CM to check, along with around 40 more of the various strains

Buckeyebandit

Thanks for info brother. Sounds like a spray bottle is in order for the door to the room so I can spray before I enter. I do walk thru some bush at times to get to my room. I put mosquito dunks (1/4 ) in each pot now as it has BT in it and keep spinosad at hand as well. Them fuckers won't get me again

Check the vegetation around your house/grow. I was mowing the lawn the other day. Saw this plant that the spots on the leaves looked familiar. Turned a leaf over , and sure enough mites on them. They live in nature here, have too. Cause I don't have any in the grow. Coming from a spot where I battled mites for 5 years(my old man didn't wanna do what it took to eradicate them) , I check my plants all the time.

Just brushing against an infected plant , can transfer them onto you. Walk into the grow and your shorts brush against a leaf, and whammo, mites on your indoor plants. I've been spraying my shorts/leg's with 91% iso on ym way into the grow, every since I found the mites outside.

Buckeyebandit

Prep for next round . Mostly clones but a couple seed plants

GLH clone

picture.php

OBTK clone

picture.php

SSSDH x Sour bubble f2 seed 1 of 2 plants both females. Pix of #2 to follow

picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Lol. Yes man I wanted to show how fat the leaf are on such a small frame. I guess I can't remember seeing a skunk plant with this type leaf

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Very nice Buckeye, are those all clones your gonna flower out??? Your plants always keep a very nice dark green leafs. I like to stay up on the N early myself because toward the end of flowering I always like almost all my leaves to turn yellow right before I harvest. I usually flush heavy myself. But your plants are very healthy, lush nice plants. Good luck

Buckeyebandit

All clones except the SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2.. I use DTOG guidance with nutrients. Jack's 10-30-20 And I add 1 cup of flower girl in 3 g pots of soil. The flower girl is similar to what he uses.

Thanks

Buckeyebandit

Up potted the seedlings today and flipped the ones above last night.

up potted these

SOUR DIESEL X SSH
SIRIUS MAYHEM
AFGHAN SKUNK X UF X 18

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
All clones except the SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2.. I use DTOG guidance with nutrients. Jack's 10-30-20 And I add 1 cup of flower girl in 3 g pots of soil. The flower girl is similar to what he uses.

Thanks

So have you done a full run using the jack's yet ? I mean from vegging plant until when you give plain water at the end of flower ?

Latest posts

Latest posts