What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

No i didnt veg with it last time i was doing teas from boogie brew.Didn't use HF soil last time or EWC and didn't get to flush all of them last time due to the mites. I bought 2 -4# tubs of jacks from amazon and seems i should have enough for a good while lol.This time I am using HF soil so this time it will almost the same as your set up except I use flower girl. Home depot Carry's it close to the house so makes it convenient. I'm using mammoth this time as well (sample)been meaning to ask you if you use cal-mag? I used it last time but not sure I need to. If you have any suggestions brother I'm all EARS

So have you done a full run using the jack's yet ? I mean from vegging plant until when you give plain water at the end of flower ?

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I only use Epsom if the plants are showing they need it. Or if I know it needs it, like Chem D . I've used that flower girl before, just not inside. Pretty sure it has directions on it to make a tea.

Buckeyebandit

Yes I mixed it with the boogie brew cause the boogie seemed weak on its own. Not brewing now but I do have the heavy harvest I might throw at them .

Buckeyebandit

Pic of the male SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2. Going to take few cuts and let them bust in a window seal over some foil.

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

A few shots of things to come. Mysticfunks SD X SSH I have 5 of these going

picture.php
picture.php

BUBBLE POP antenna seeds. 3 of these . More to come in near future

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That nice green color from your plants is always so healthy and beautiful man. As always looking very nice.

Buckeyebandit

Thanks man. Here is SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2 ( rare cross ). This one is stealing the show so far. 3rd week of 12/12. Male doing his thing in the window seal. Second time collecting from him and he Carry a pleasant nose

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks man. Here is SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2 ( rare cross ). This one is stealing the show so far. 3rd week of 12/12. Male doing his thing in the window seal. Second time collecting from him and he Carry a pleasant nose

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Is that an oscillating desk fan, rigged up to be a wall fan ? Looks like something I would do, lol. Plants look great man. That second pic down, damn those are some red petioles.

Buckeyebandit

Lmao I figured you would be the one to catch that. Yes I went a little ghetto with that one but hey it works lol. That one is quit red compared to the rest of the plant but not sure why. Any idea?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Genetics maybe ? They look healthy, or else I would say low on the element that keeps them green. Maybe it's a potassium def that causes it ?

Buckeyebandit

So I picked up some small pots from Lowe's the other day. I seen them sitting there so I ask what they were going to do with them and I was told they throw them away. So I took them. Got back and went to clean them up and found one that had writing on it . GG4 so I had to laugh and thought that's a he'll of a place for someone to get rid of pots

Buckeyebandit

So I took a few selected females out this morning for a little pollen chuck so I'll see if it worked.

GLH week 4

picture.php
picture.php

SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2 week 4

picture.php
picture.php

SSSDH X BX3 1st week 12/12

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Little update on seedlings.
The couple serious mayhem turned out male but have more for next seed pop
SOUR d x ssh still not showing sex yet
Afghan skunk x x18 3 females
G DUBB 1 confirmed female 2 not showing yet
Deep strawberry creek x train wreck ( infants)
Lemon walker x Ghost train haze ( infants )

Buckeyebandit

Forgot to mention my BUBBLE POP have been added to the flower room.
The obtk #3 was pulled from the mother room. As Steven Tyler would say DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY. Surprised me I got a hermie from swamp boys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey buckeye I want to show you a pic or 2
First one is that Strawberry Diesel and the others is the Cherry Mist 🍒

Attachments

• IMG_20180821_142918.jpg
    IMG_20180821_142918.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180819_184613.jpg
    IMG_20180819_184613.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180819_184559.jpg
    IMG_20180819_184559.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180819_184547.jpg
    IMG_20180819_184547.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 13

Buckeyebandit

Hell yes man. That strawberry D looks like she had a good stretch to her. That cherry is looking like there going to be chunky like the momma was. What is the feed your giving them? There looking healthy. nothing like putting them in Mother Earth. I think some of my next seed run I will run a couple cherry mist and been meaning to try the last chem sour I have now that I see what you got there lol. Keep me posted on those I like to see how they finish up for you

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I've been rotating Tiger Bloom, with Open Sesame, the stuff from fox Farm. And some micro/macro nutes, and calmag in flower. And I rotated that junk Alaska nutes mainly in veg. Also seaweed. But in that Strawberry Diesel hole and the Cherry I've got some oscomote plus slow release added. Yes that SD went crazy she's around 7ft.... The Cherry I supercropped and zip tied her down in several places, she's alot bigger than the pic makes her out.

Man all of those SSSDH look beautiful..... Sorry to post pics in your thread I just wanted you to see these. I've got a nice Lil Genius Thai and a few of the GG X's also.....one of the GGs has been into flower at least a month, plus several Shitf2s. But yes I've probably got at least one decent plant of all those strains. I'll let you know how it goes. I definitely see the Strawberry and cherry going into at least mid October.