What's new

Bubblebags: The biggest consumer rip-off in Cannabis Industry History!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
If you think making FMCD is harder then making BHO I dont see it...still not the same :) love ya cal

I'm glad someone can appreciate my humor! Love ya too mrs B! :D

Bman there is oil in my albums and hash in my old galleries. I like bubble but it's not cost effective IMO, sorry bro I can't affor to drop 300 bucks on a set of bags. I do have the 7 bucks for a can of butane. If had the money to drop I'd get anther set. Besides you know how SoCal is bro. If its not wax it's not cool.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
You know it's funny this guy is saying bubblebags are expensive when one of his friends (the rat) products are almost $1,000! That doesn't look right in ANYONE'S book (well maybe his). I do know if you can mod an existing product and change it by 10%, you could be granted a patent and not be accused of stealing. I know this from my battery powered Christmas tree lights idea and research - patent was too expensive so I mailed a certified/registered letter to myself that could hold up in court. That's how Mr. Coffee got thier patent, by plopping a clock on the thing.

It makes me want to actually get an Xtractor, bubblebags (ice water and dry ice methods) and compare all 3 and see who talks the talk... I know MANY really like the 2 latter methods.

Sorry for the 1st post and title, if I can change it too something like "What's your preferred method or methods for concentrates?"

Oh and thanks mods and posters for all your enlightening info! :ying:

stonefree, wow, its like you are living 10 years ago. i would advise searching before starting future redundant threads. been there done that by many, years ago. plus you have to consider you are directly calling people out, almost making it seem like you were joe...
when in fact, you are "that guy" years late to the party, stirring up a pot of stagnant feces:)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
bubblebags keep their micron sizing longer and their sidewalls dont leak or breakdown over time like cheaper bags do, that is my experience and im not the only one to experience this

to properly assess all these claims you really need to get a set of every type and use them a dew dozen times measuring the micron size upon purchase and every time you use them or at least use dissimilar brands side by side harvest over harvest and compare consistency of returns

bubble bags are high quality for high dollar

if that doesn't work for you that's fine but why try to demean bubbleman cause he offers said product at said price

why not write some threads to the nute vendors that are fucking you in the ass because they are niche marketing standard horticultural solutions?

Stonefree69

Veteran
stonefree, wow, its like you are living 10 years ago. i would advise searching before starting future redundant threads. been there done that by many, years ago. plus you have to consider you are directly calling people out, almost making it seem like you were joe...
Point taken walt. If you notice I've been correcting myself the past page or 2. ;) I'm not calling out anyone if I think what you're saying... Joe is crafty - got me hook, line & sinker seems w/a double incognito. Here he's up to his ole tricks, to quote from a Wiki article: "So this page is mostly an ad for the xtractor cold water system and a little bit of an entry for bubble hash. It desperately needs an expert to clean it up. (it appears that many people have tried to edit the article to include references and to correctly expand the subject beyond a single product. The company icecold.org continues to deface the article to push their agenda." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bubble_hash

Just want to get people's inputs on their preferred method(s) for concentrates. I know I can't blame Google for giving me the damn link when I searched after seeing megayield's picture/post on concentrates. Live and learn I guess, don't want to drag others in though w/misinformation. I'll edit the 1st post so not to look like Joe's as it seems one-sided argument.

PS - Marco Renda actually went to print with this story with his publication "Treating Yourself" and has since apologized. I hope Joe becomes a puppet in his next life, maybe even this one as what comes around goes around. I'll still take the blame and sincerely apologize for posting such inaccuracies. I have no excuse as I ran a publishing company for 10 years.

G

Guest 224837

Bubblebags are definitely expensive but are a really easy way of separating trichomes from plant material and sifting by size at the same time.

Years after their purchase I've returned ripped and defective bags to the storefront in vancouver and the girl gave me replacement bags on the spot not many companies that do that these days. Sure they're spendy for what they are but you get good quality manufacturing and customer support.

I've got 5 gals and 20 gals and really happy with both sets, although the 5's get very little work these days.

After all these years it seems these ice hash companies are still selling the bags so it looks like Joe Petri hasn't done well in his lawsuits.

vukman

Veteran
I am not going to comment on anything else except that if there is any truth to this that someone fucking ratted on someone for any reason, ANY REASON......that individual should be punished to the fullest extent of 'OUR LAWS'......

I've served more than my share of 'Federally granted vacations' or as we say in Canada, I've been a 'guest of the Queen'......a few too many times and I can say unequivocally that some of those times I have been guilty and the other times, I kept my mouth shut and just did the time for others because I still follow the old code.

That is something that I find missing so much in life today and it is very very sad. Very sad indeed.............

Oh, extraction........oh yeah....2-3 bags...

Thank you for allowing me to vent...

Stonefree69

Veteran
why not write some threads to the nute vendors that are fucking you in the ass because they are niche marketing standard horticultural solutions?
I could respond with :deadhorse but your right, people need to stay informed! If one doesn't keep shouting like those nute vendors are all the time, they can have their evil ways.

After all these years it seems these ice hash companies are still selling the bags so it looks like Joe Petri hasn't done well in his lawsuits.
I think Joe must think he's like Monsanto - suing farmers over GMO pollen blown onto their fields and winning (well one glint of hope is that patents eventually expire). Thank god or whoever/whatever he didn't get the same results! :D I heard a burglar won a case where he tripped over his victim's garden hose @ night and injured himself. Dumber than stupid laws.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
this type of a passive/ aggressive thread could only be work of a dutchman IMO

So u dont like joey P, or bubble bags ?, but do support this pure h20 extraction ? correct me if I missed point of this thread?
TS

Stonefree69

Veteran
Hey TS, I'm no jury but was looking into this matter yesterday (and into the morning). There seems to be more holes in Joe's story about bubble bags then the bags themselves. Just do a search on Joe Pietri and Sam the Skunkman. If you noticed I edited some posts and try to explain along the way. I look at it this way - they are like 2 different drip coffee makers and one has a clock on it (bubble bags). The clock gives you more choices on how you want your coffee. Make it strong high grade in the morning or weaker normal grade in the afternoon. The other I guess still gets the job done. The plain coffee maker don't like the other maker but really can't do much about it legally because said maker has a mod (clock). That's just how patent law works, allowing improvisation.

Well dry ice method using bubble bags is another super method of getting your trates. Much faster and cleaner than ice water bubble bags - like Bob's your Uncle! Similar qualities (and some differences) and I'll let others chime in on that. So same bags, different ice and method. I'm not sure if you can use dry ice with Joe's X-tractor, but doesn't look like it can. Personally I'm leaning this way, using dry ice method - KISS.

There's also the BHO method (butane honey oil) and some like it that way. Other methods to make oil can also use 190 proof Everclear, denatured alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or methyl hydrate (all alcohol based). WeedWiki - Hash Oil actually has a good write-up on that.

PS TS: I was a big Islander fan in the 70's - remember that powerhouse? ;)

supermanlives

Veteran
Bubblebags are so 10 years ago...with butane and CO2 extractions you get a purer product and more of it with less work. But if you want quality, hand rubbing is the best. :joint:

sounds bout right .i jumped aboard as soon as i could too.expensive please, its from shit that used to pile up. paid for itself the first run easilly. pure profit since and loads of hash. i have pretty much tried every method . i dont bubble much now adays but i do want a mini washer machine one of these days.

supermanlives

Veteran
and wedding dress prices LOL what kind of redneck wedding gown did you get your old lady man? my ex made me get a 7500$ wedding dress she wore once. lol altho she might of used it for her second marriage too for all i know.

Stonefree69

Veteran
Well I do learn something new everyday gaiusmarius. ;) Ever hear of the Thai Power ISO-2, Isomerizer - Herbal Extractor? Machine that made oil from the 70's. They still sell 'em on ebay.

Kinda looking at ways to make oil now as I like variety. Seems a tradeoff though between safety and potency.

Stonefree69

Veteran
and wedding dress prices LOL what kind of redneck wedding gown did you get your old lady man? my ex made me get a 7500$ wedding dress she wore once. lol altho she might of used it for her second marriage too for all i know.
super - you would've burn/pawned me good had I left my comment up in 1st page. Thanks for sparing me. ;)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm glad someone can appreciate my humor! Love ya too mrs B! :D

Bman there is oil in my albums and hash in my old galleries. I like bubble but it's not cost effective IMO, sorry bro I can't affor to drop 300 bucks on a set of bags. I do have the 7 bucks for a can of butane. If had the money to drop I'd get anther set. Besides you know how SoCal is bro. If its not wax it's not cool.

You use the bags over and over and over again, they pay for themselves many times over, that can of butane makes a little BHO and its done, have to buy lots of cans not just one :)
So that comparison doesnt really work...

Stonefree69

Veteran
I guess I should mention tinctures. There are alcohol and glycerin based (even safe for kids that need meds) as well as other kinds I can't even count.

I know a lot of people like BHO, but I can't really find anything about CO2 extraction equipment (which it seems in many cases is actually BHO in disguise), also very expensive and monitored by big gov.

Still the best all around method that scores well in time, money, safety and quality IMO seems to be dry ice Bubblebags. Heard Boldtbags are pretty durable too, especially for dry ice.

JOJO420

Veteran
Is there a thread about dry ice extraction to be found?? I find water extraction to be 10 yrs old also. I still do it, but dry ice?? First I personally can remember have heard of this, but I'm out of the loop these days :)

Stonefree69

Veteran
This Youtube link explains the process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cimar9TvAFo&feature=related Video is 7 minutes start to finish (ready to use) and half the time he's just talking and explaining! I'm also thinking of using a tub contraption w/higher walls instead of foil/oven top he's using, but seems same difference. Others also use different size screens, and 5 gallon instead of 1 gallon bags. Vids abound on Youtube w/this method. You can learn all the tricks too w/this method. :D I also know you should agitate gently so as not to get too much green matter coming out too early. "Dry Ice Keif Extraction Cold Gold Splatt Hydro" has ready made 5 gallon versions (160/220 mesh), also good info on Youtube. Boldtbags CO2 Shaker Kit is $30 (5 gallon bucket/160 mesh).

Latest posts

Latest posts