What's new

Bubblebags: The biggest consumer rip-off in Cannabis Industry History!!

joedogsong

This thread stinks as bad as Skunkman's secret method/machine that removes only the head of the trich's.
"It' my secret..."

joedogsong

Well I don't know about a verdict and sentencing, but seems to come to the conclusion on comments from above link: "If there is one thing I know the Xtractor beats mudd bags 10 to 1. There is no comparison.". They're talking about the Xtractor 1000. From Megayields VERT Paradise... thread also had a link for another one: http://www.extractionexperts.com/Products.html

LOL, "Bubble bags @ wedding gown prices". :laughing:
So my question to the OP is...why start another thread to start shit?

The link above has nothing at all to do with the subject matter. This link is EXCLUSIVLY for hash OIL.

Just more bullshit from a shit starter

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I have the same bags as superman and they kick ass. Idk much about hash and oil but my 3bag will tear my head off and send me into a coughing fit.

J

Junkhead

Joe Petrie (sp?) writer of above article is a known snitch. Written by his own hand in his book.

Also

DRY SIFT IS BETTER
I like to keep my terpines thank you.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
So my question to the OP is...why start another thread to start shit?

The link above has nothing at all to do with the subject matter. This link is EXCLUSIVLY for hash OIL.
Sorry about that. I guess hash oil can fit into the concentrates category, just a different form. Didn't know or see there was another thread on this.

And "Are you sure that you guys want to align yourselves with Joe Pietri?" from that comments section, of course my answer would be NO! ;)

Personally I'm not ripping superman's or Matt Rize's bubblebags either, just the "you need at least 20 of our bags for best results" bs going around. :ying:

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Do I kick myself? Heard Sam the Skunkman is a mod here @ IC mag!

Well I made a comment there: King of Nepal, aka Joe the Narc - Thanks Sam, play it again. ;) Somehow their spam filter didn't post yet so I requested a review. Is this a HOLITACKER?!

Oxygen ear wax? Heard that's REAL expensive though. Dry Ice Hash Demo

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have had bubble bags for years and they work great! wouldnt have any other brand...

bubbleman

Veteran

Just a few shots for my reply to this thread...
All made with Bubblebags ... would love to see something that is better!!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Bubblebags are so 10 years ago...with butane and CO2 extractions you get a purer product and more of it with less work. But if you want quality, hand rubbing is the best. :joint:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
They are still both fruits and I prefer delicious juicy apples that I can just wash and bite into. Oranges are too much work to eat. :tongue:

bubbleman

Veteran
strangely enough Cal i dont see either in your gallery.. looks like your eating plant matter!!!!

Green Supreme

Veteran
So what brought this on? Is this thing over, or is he just ranting? Shit or get off the pot already. Peace GS

FreedomGrower

Veteran
any melt is better than oil; all about how you use the bags; don't blame the tool if you don't know how to use it ...

attachment.php

Latest posts

Latest posts