What's new

Bubble Chunk

Mister_D

Veteran
Those are just looking fantastic! You plan on doing a smoke report once they're down and cured a bit?

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Wow! Excellent pics and awesome buds! This is one of the nicest plants I have seen posted in a long time. I love pheno 9 but the others are great too. Also wondering and hoping you do a smoke report. I have Bubble Gum going right now that I just triggered tonight. I hope it turns out close to what yours looks like. It looks like a killer yielder and that is just what I am looking for.

If you ever let any seeds go or need a tester I would love to purchase them. Are you going to stabilise your favourite pheno, or just keep it as an F1.

TGT

canned abyss1

Veteran
Again, beautiful plants.

Is the purpling fairly common, or is it showing up just in the pheno 9? And I'm assuming it's independent of temps, since nowhere is 'cool' at the moment even with A/C...

Thank you fungzyme, purpling does show up in the other phenos also, and yes it's independent of cold.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Thank you Mister D, they have a very euphoric feel with a really nice body buzz, but are not couchlock unless you over indulge which is easy to do. It is excellent for muscle and back pain relief. It also has some cerebral feel to it but not trippy. The smell on pheno 1 is extremely minty/mentholy/fuely with hints of chocolate and coffee, and pheno 9 is just the opposite it has a more chocolate and coffee smell with hints of mint/menthol/fuel. Pheno 5 has a similar smell also and pheno 7 smells like minty chopped onions. The smoke is very smooth with slight lung expansion towards the end of the hit, it coats the palate with a strong mint/ chocolate flavor that lingers for a while after the hit. The high comes on fast and strong. :biggrin:
Those are just looking fantastic! You plan on doing a smoke report once they're down and cured a bit?

canned abyss1

Veteran
Wow! Excellent pics and awesome buds! This is one of the nicest plants I have seen posted in a long time. I love pheno 9 but the others are great too. Also wondering and hoping you do a smoke report. I have Bubble Gum going right now that I just triggered tonight. I hope it turns out close to what yours looks like. It looks like a killer yielder and that is just what I am looking for.

If you ever let any seeds go or need a tester I would love to purchase them. Are you going to stabilise your favourite pheno, or just keep it as an F1.

TGT

Thank you TGT, yes I plan on stabilizing it.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Pheno 1

picture.php

picture.php
9705[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TeenHippy

Truly beautiful cross man and be thankful the trolls aren't here stirring shit up watch what happens when you stabilize and release they'll take your hard work claim its theirs rename/rebrand then yeall wish they left yea alone smoke looks killer never got to experience DC definitely on my list someday and this reaffirms my idea the best yet is still hidden away in seeds somewhere keep up the great work man

canned abyss1

Veteran
Truly beautiful cross man and be thankful the trolls aren't here stirring shit up watch what happens when you stabilize and release they'll take your hard work claim its theirs rename/rebrand then yeall wish they left yea alone smoke looks killer never got to experience DC definitely on my list someday and this reaffirms my idea the best yet is still hidden away in seeds somewhere keep up the great work man

Thanks TeenHippy I appreciate it.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great lookin cross man! Keep up the vigil and forget about people posting in the thread. Its more hassle than you want anyways. Great cross again.

smoooth

Damn some great plant pics in this thread. Congrats on the cross. Looks like you picked a winner:)

Latest posts

Latest posts