What's new

Bubble Bag Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorsprung

Just curious... any plans to offer more bags? Currently run your five bag system and love it. Would be cool to maybe get a couple more bags in there to get even more seperation. Just tokin and thinking. :smokeit:

sorry can't discuss that here yet. you can try contacting the company direct from the website.

let's just say authentic Bubble Bags will remain the only high quality 8 bag sets around as far out as I can see.

BlackWaterHydro

For Mr. Wacky To take bags and alter them and post it like that . Very low ball shot . Not to mention the bad although small press it gives you .

Any one know about the all mesh bags are they any good / advantage to use ?

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man he is scum, i just had a look at his website and what a bunch of crap with those images and the statement
If i were you Vorsprung i think the time for legal action has come, isn't that defamation or Slander or some shit
Anyone who has got a set of Sprungbags would know that shit on his WACKY website is just lies

If the Sprungbags were of that quality i'm sure there would be posts all over IC saying it, but i haven't seen 1.... just all good praises for the Sprungbags and pics to prove it

I'm surprised that bubbleman has anything to do with this shady character... if he actually does

Stay Safe all
Peace and good karma to those who deserve it and not Wacky Bill

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Just been on the sprung website.. Really is a good price in comparison! Had a little money left on my paypal account and so nearly pressed the button..... I'm amazed how much ICmag makes my cash flow through my fingers! I'm going to suggest workshops for this place for 'financial discipline':biggrin:

With all the praise for the sprung bags no doubt I'll have some soon. Nice work Vorsprung..

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck sue'ing from usa to canada Would cost $$$$$ to the 9's and most likely will amount to nothing ..
aahhh didn't know that.. wasn't sure where either Vorsprung or Wacky were?? well that make it hard then

Vorsprung

man he is scum, i just had a look at his website and what a bunch of crap with those images and the statement
If i were you Vorsprung i think the time for legal action has come, isn't that defamation or Slander or some shit
Anyone who has got a set of Sprungbags would know that shit on his WACKY website is just lies

If the Sprungbags were of that quality i'm sure there would be posts all over IC saying it, but i haven't seen 1.... just all good praises for the Sprungbags and pics to prove it

I'm surprised that bubbleman has anything to do with this shady character... if he actually does

Stay Safe all
Peace and good karma to those who deserve it and not Wacky Bill

Oh wow yeah looks like he put it back up. The guy is killing his entire reputation.... people aren't stupid.

I really had hoped he understood what he is doing is actually, in fact, completely illegal and that is why he took it down. I've done all I can do to explain this to him, time to let somebody else.

Vorsprung

For Mr. Wacky To take bags and alter them and post it like that . Very low ball shot . Not to mention the bad although small press it gives you .

Any one know about the all mesh bags are they any good / advantage to use ?

Lowball shot and very illegal.

Hey man got your bags -- I'm fairly impressed the stitching was nice. I'd say 9/10 quality... just upgrade the 220 and 160 mesh to something with a higher gauge filament and they're solid in my book. Good job.

Vorsprung

Good luck sue'ing from usa to canada Would cost $$$$$ to the 9's and most likely will amount to nothing ..

We'll see.. obviously I'm not going to waste money or time on some lame schmuck. On the other hand, it's a slam-dunk libel case with proven damages (I'm getting referring traffic from the website, each one is considered a lost sale)... I've known lawyers to smell blood in the water from easy prey and take a larger percentage of awarded damages than money up front. There's always a bunch of fresh faced just out of law school lawyers looking for easy slam dunk cases to start their reputation.

We'll see - everything I do as efficient (or at least try) as possible. I'll only input energy if the output is greater.

As far as I'm concerned Wacky Willy's has already made a name for themselves and he's causing more damage to himself than he ever could to anyone else. It's actually kind of flattering the only way he can compete is to lie and cheat... and even that is a botched effort just like the wacky bags.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Wanted to add to this thread that I got the 4 bag Payload brand and the 70micron will not collect even a bowl worth of hash in it. We've ran them 3 times (big fuckin runs) with awesome trim.....nothing in the 70. Payload, you owe me bitches..... 120 American and I can't even get full melt hash. Bullshit.

Other than that....not bad bags at all.....if they're not defective like my most important bag was.

Edit: I ran over the the website after I posted this...and of course, the American webpage can not be displayed. I'm very annoyed with this now.

Vorsprung

aahhh didn't know that.. wasn't sure where either Vorsprung or Wacky were?? well that make it hard then

not hard at all... he's only 1200 miles away... I just have to sue in his jurisdiction and he has to have assets in the jurisdiction to satisfy any judgment. He owns a novelty retail store (wacky willys) so maybe I'll get paid in Twighlight New Moon: Team Edward watches!!

My reaction is a bit more tempered at this point... I'll look into my legal options (I'm not one to just lie down and roll over) and weigh expense/time vs return/result. Either way, he's only hurting himself with this stunt.

Vorsprung

Wanted to add to this thread that I got the 4 bag Payload brand and the 70micron will not collect even a bowl worth of hash in it. We've ran them 3 times (big fuckin runs) with awesome trim.....nothing in the 70. Payload, you owe me bitches..... 120 American and I can't even get full melt hash. Bullshit.

Other than that....not bad bags at all.....if they're not defective like my most important bag was.

Edit: I ran over the the website after I posted this...and of course, the American webpage can not be displayed. I'm very annoyed with this now.

20 bucks says your bag labeled 73u is really 110u mesh. they look similar enough, and it's not out of the realm of possibility the factory mixed up the mesh, or the tags (let's just say individual inspection, by hand, of each bag prior to shipping is important).

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^^I sent an e-mail letting them know that I can advertise or demise just as fast as they can, so don't fuck me. Whether they do or not, who knows....it's not like in this business we dont' throw hundred dollar bills down the drain on a fuckin' daily basis for stupid shit to not work out. We were on to Bubble Bags anyhow for this run....hehe, it turned out better than we thought, so yeah...bubble bags it is. Payload is not off the hook though.....you dont' fuck up someone's hash production and not get bitched at :)

S

Seismic

Hey Vorsprung, I ordered up some of your bags a little while ago, and I am definitely excited and awaiting their arrival. Take care, and good karma for offering a cost effective alternative:smokeit:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I just looked... When you go to the website there's a link 'sprungbags' on the top with all the other categories.

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
That's one thing I have found about my payloads as well. the 73 never seems to get much more than 1/4 tsp of collected trichs.

The 90 and 25 get much more, other than that, I am happy with them. Have done quite a few runs, and they have held up well. (5 gal, 4 bag)

Maybe I'll have to get a different 73 bag to see if it makes a difference, if singles are available. I've heard so much about the 73 grade's awesomeness, but mine gets so little, I ususally leave it out and use the 90 and 25 after the 220...

Mine always seems to come out like sandstone, grainy and blond. Will bind, but retains the sandy look...

Example: these were pressed in the shoe, 1 90 micron chunk, 1 25 micron chunk - the 73 was left out as mentioned above...

Peace

BlackWaterHydro

Lowball shot and very illegal.

Hey man got your bags -- I'm fairly impressed the stitching was nice. I'd say 9/10 quality... just upgrade the 220 and 160 mesh to something with a higher gauge filament and they're solid in my book. Good job.

Ya i have a good Head Girl at my factory I told her to make sure the workers dont fall asleep at the sewing machine like some of those other company's ... Ya upgrading the Mesh to heavier grade so can take more of a beating :D Glad you liked them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts