What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

BUBBA KUSH × PCK @ week 6. Looking pretty done already. Smells of roses with a very sweet aroma. Purple stems like PCK. Possibly some pck cleaner/ fuel smell also. Looking forward to trying it. Kept a mother. First mother died. Seems to be more water sensitive then my other PCK strains. More compact growth structure then my PCK×KC. No noticable kush smell as of week 6.
20230124_013809.jpg
20230124_013840.jpg
20230124_013809.jpg
20230124_013840.jpg

paisajedehierba

Hi celtic voyager,

I grow on 49N on the continent. Last season Bubbakush x PCK delivered very well (tall girl, 190g / 6,7 oz dry weed) without any significant loss of mold despite the occasional rainy weather (even when the flowers were almost ripe). Try it!

Hi all
Had anyone grown this girl outdoors in the UK
Would love to give her a try for a back garden grow, but unsure how she would handle the British climate

Green Zenit

Here's the big girl about a week into 12/12. I think she'll end up being the one with a lot of color. Preflower calyxes are already showing a slight hue.
picture.php

I did notice some pollen sacs on the other 2 girls during the initial weeks of flowering, but they seemed limited to the lower nodes and didn't persist once I pruned those nodes. I'll keep a close eye on this one also. Could be a light leak, since the tent isn't 100% sealed, but it is sealed up pretty good
Those look very healthy and beautiful 😻

Green Zenit

Hello 👋!! Loving the thread!! Quick question 🙋🏻‍♂️. Popped 3 bubba x Pck seeds. Got one male and 2 females of about a month old. Would like to make seeds but not on the whole plants. Was thinking about pollinating in about week 4 of flowering and only s few branches since i also need the meds for a friend with parkinson. The male is already showing a few flowers maybe I can add a pic.. should I already isolate him in another room? I was also thinking to flip him with the girls for about a week so that I know that he is definitely flowering and starting to make pollen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_5261.jpeg

Green Zenit

Hello 👋!! Loving the thread!! Quick question 🙋🏻‍♂️. Popped 3 bubba x Pck seeds. Got one male and 2 females of about a month old. Would like to make seeds but not on the whole plants. Was thinking about pollinating in about week 4 of flowering and only s few branches since i also need the meds for a friend with parkinson. The male is already showing a few flowers maybe I can add a pic.. should I already isolate him in another room? I was also thinking to flip him with the girls for about a week so that I know that he is definitely flowering and starting to make pollen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 18982058
Pic is not so clear.. he only has about 4 balls.. maybe they are just for showing sex? Not and expert on males since i always killed them 😝

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @Green Zenit thanks for choosing Bubba kush x PCK regular for your current grow.
You may isolate the male in a terrace and collect pollen from him once he is more advanced, then carefully pollinate selected buds of your indoor plants.

Green Zenit

Hi @Green Zenit thanks for choosing Bubba kush x PCK regular for your current grow.
You may isolate the male in a terrace and collect pollen from him once he is more advanced, then carefully pollinate selected buds of your indoor plants.
Hi Dubi!! And thank you for putting such amazing strains and been the only breeder giving decent names too!! Non of that fickelberry rainbow cookie slushy mierda. Straight to the source! And also! Everytime I bought a 10 pack I received 13 seeds ! Thanks again. Will be back soon!