What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here. You can win FREE Premium user status here.

Bubba Kush x PCK

BUBBA KUSH × PCK @ week 6. Looking pretty done already. Smells of roses with a very sweet aroma. Purple stems like PCK. Possibly some pck cleaner/ fuel smell also. Looking forward to trying it. Kept a mother. First mother died. Seems to be more water sensitive then my other PCK strains. More compact growth structure then my PCK×KC. No noticable kush smell as of week 6.
20230124_013809.jpg
20230124_013840.jpg
20230124_013809.jpg
20230124_013840.jpg

paisajedehierba

Hi celtic voyager,

I grow on 49N on the continent. Last season Bubbakush x PCK delivered very well (tall girl, 190g / 6,7 oz dry weed) without any significant loss of mold despite the occasional rainy weather (even when the flowers were almost ripe). Try it!

Hi all
Had anyone grown this girl outdoors in the UK
Would love to give her a try for a back garden grow, but unsure how she would handle the British climate