What's new

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey VerdantGreen, I know its soon but whens the next BK S1 drop? Making sure to be ready for the next one i'm on seed buying probation right now lol but yea no new beans til after the new year for me. Thanks in advance and take care 1

Hey VerdantGreen, I know its soon but whens the next BK S1 drop? Making sure to be ready for the next one i'm on seed buying probation right now lol but yea no new beans til after the new year for me. Thanks in advance and take care 1

Yeah it seems like VG could make a 1000 of these beans and they would probably sell out by the time I get home from work.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Bubba S1 at about 56 days:

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Hey VG. Well it smells good! Not too smelly...but lovely...bit of citrus in there...bit of pepper spice...no coffee as yet (maybe a cure) bit of dank (no other description really...) basically good!

Gonna take her 70 days as she was slow to start flowering (maybe this is a trait?). Funnily enough I have a SoCal MasterKush x C99 running alongside and if you take away the grapefruit from the c99 influence the aromas are very similar thus far. Both plants are basically frost machines...Bubba/MK look like great breeders. The C99 cross smells like tropical fruit on steroids...the bubba citrus earth/pepper.

As a side note...the BS1 just soaked up whatever I gave her:

- first run with organic soil mix? yep...no probs
- too close to the bulbs? - yep...no issues.
- Heavily manicured - yep...get over it man!

Great work VG...now just reverse it all over that Blueberry cut already!!??

;)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks HM, sounds good. the coffee smell of bubba is subjective. i think the bubba cut is the best smelling weed ever (except maybe for my blueberry).. but i struggle to smell coffee on her. she's very musky and sort incense/patchouli kind of smell. having said that, i was jarring up some bubba in my room the other say and my lad walked in afterwards (he is 12 and knows nothing of weed) he said 'it smells of coffee in here'
go figure!

VG

p.s. i have some stuff underway for the blueberry

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Got a Blue Moonshine going foxtail crazy on me right now! Like alien antenna in a starry night!

I've got a 15 month old son...12 years seems incredible!

;)

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Bubba S1 at 70 days...still very few ambers so gonna wait a while...have trimmed it up a bit though to get better light penetration:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope all's well.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Vegged for 4 weeks...

Chop day today at 75 days. The pics mayve don't convey...but some sections of this bud are the most trich filled i've ever seen in person.

picture.php

picture.php

118g wet...probs about an oz dry. Heavy cola!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice shots HM, let us know how she smokes!. amazing bud, especially if you grew it under CFL's ?

just sent another batch of Bubba S1s into the bay so look out for announcements on when they will drop....

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i could tell there was something slightly different about the bud structure - i wondered if it was CMH...

here is a pic of the S1 i kept a cut of, number 3 the cheesey smelling one. its in a smallish pot so it will fade out early but it should give me some nice nugs and i can decide if i'll still keep it
about 4 weeks i think
picture.php

picture.php

VG

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
So far she smokes great. Not at all rushy or paranoid...very relaxed and comfy. Not mega potent but just right i'd say.

Will get back to you with smells etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts