What's new

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah there has been an announcement that the servers were down so i dont think the listings went live - hopefully things will catch up now the sites are back up again...

i'll let you know if i find anything out... in the meantime i would keep an eye on seedbay in case they go up.

VG

yeah there has been an announcement that the servers were down so i dont think the listings went live - hopefully things will catch up now the sites are back up again...

i'll let you know if i find anything out... in the meantime i would keep an eye on seedbay in case they go up.

VG
Did I miss the drop?Ive been checking periodically,but havent seen them drop.Hope I didnt miss out!!! Ive been waiting on these!!!

B

bench warmer

Nope... Didn't drop.
oldpink said there was a data exchange taking place in Holland that caused complications for SB's/ICM's servers.

I still think the Illuminati are to blame. :D

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets hope they get dropped today, i'm at work all day so you all should keep an eye on the seedbay releases thread for info.

cheers

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right - clarence says

"Monday 17th December starting at 1pm UK time:"

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Hello VG...:tiphat:
Got my first pack of these back in June...I started them in October.I had 4 out of 5 sprout, lost 1 along the way.As of now (3) are 20 to 22 inches tall and have been topped once. They will stay in veg at least till this weekend but I might wait until the end of the month depending on flowering room space.

I will post more pics here through-out flowering.

Krizz

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey krizznap thansk for posting the pics - theyve bushed out nicely!

keep us posted on the flowering too please.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts