What's new

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VG any idea when you'll be restocking your bubba kush reg's? i really wanna give these a whirl
Hey @RobFromTX i will send some in as soon as i can. i need to restock a few lines so will do that as soon as things start back up after new year. I've hesitated to send seeds before Christmas because of the overloaded postal system and postal workers going on strike here in the UK.
VG :tiphat:

RobFromTX

Hey @RobFromTX i will send some in as soon as i can. i need to restock a few lines so will do that as soon as things start back up after new year. I've hesitated to send seeds before Christmas because of the overloaded postal system and postal workers going on strike here in the UK.
Yeah the worlds falling apart. Thats why im making a doomsday seed vault before everything spirals out of control. Well just keep me updated (y)

20221222_074538.jpg
20221222_074538.jpg
this is Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1/fem from Verdant Green

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @RobFromTX, yes the Bubba kush has to be one of the tastiest smokes out there.. and the S1s mostly come out very close to the pre-98 clone.

they are showing in stock atm so you should be good to go with them... i have more here when they run out too.

RobFromTX

Hey @RobFromTX, yes the Bubba kush has to be one of the tastiest smokes out there.. and the S1s mostly come out very close to the pre-98 clone.

they are showing in stock atm so you should be good to go with them... i have more here when they run out too.

Thanks man. Any word on when the regulars will be restocked?

RobFromTX

I dont have that much experience with indicas but from now on i think i'll grow them out in one gallon air pots. They definitely dont seem to need all that extra soil that sativas use.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont have that much experience with indicas but from now on i think i'll grow them out in one gallon air pots. They definitely dont seem to need all that extra soil that sativas use.
indicas tend to grow more of their roots in the veg stage and i think sativas tend to grow roots much further into flower.. with hybrids somewhere in between depending on leaning.

Indicas can be a sight to behold when they really get going in a large pot and long veg before flowering!

Tynehead Tom

I've got 2 seeds left of the bubba s1 from the first release, I think I will pop them today before the full moon

edit to add---> When I dug out the seeds just now from the feminized bin, as I pulled the VG pack out , this other pack fell on the table...... must be a sign or something LOL Gonna pop a couple of both. :)
Bubba Kush fun 2023 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

RobFromTX

indicas tend to grow more of their roots in the veg stage and i think sativas tend to grow roots much further into flower.. with hybrids somewhere in between depending on leaning.

Indicas can be a sight to behold when they really get going in a large pot and long veg before flowering!
Id use larger pots but variety is the spice of life. So many strains so little space :smoke:

I want to thank Verdant Green for really going out of his way to get this gear to me in the states. Everything of his that i germinated popped and grew without a problem. these are all growing in 1 gallon bags. This room smells amazing... like walking along the Oakland Bay & California Dreamin.
Thanks Buddy!!!