What's new

BUBBA KUSH anyone!

KYHomeGrown

damn i want some kush!!! wish rez was around, oh well, i hope he is still making progress with his kush lines!! all i hear and see is good things about this kush bud!!
Im driving in the bubba kush chevy or thats what it smells like! - T.I.

Blazed_Out

I have yet to find out what's the Kush is all about!

Only tried the MKU and Kushage... but I guess it is far from it.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did someone say bubba kush?

5915kush_008.jpg

bomb but still no purple kush.

UNREGISTRD

yes it does but just wait till the thread gets updated in a week!

YOur photo skills are like no other Jay!:kewlpics: any tipss..20D at hand.

G

dam jay hahah man o man between us we have all the kush covered... lol unreg looking killer dude. cant wait to see the final buds.... mk ultra doesnt taste nor smell like og . niether does kushage,,,.... i smoked them both and was thoroughly dissapointed even more so since i spent a 100$ on mk ultra before i smoked it in the dam and man let just say i ahve given some of these seeds to friends now. talk about a waiste of money. 1 in every like 20 plants is a keeper. too many vairable pheno types and most of all very very unconsistant plants. i was bummed but some day i might maybe grow them.

UNREGISTRD

yea i believe you swerve! The Dutch passion Masterkush is wack as well..NOt even kush in any sortof Passion! Wasted 40bucks on her...U know on the other hand though on that order I got Dutch feminised TWIlight And It just so happend to cross with This Bubba..(twilight hermed and gave buba some seeds and we popped the seeds the first of the year and vegged it and did what we could to get as many clones as we could once it was sexed!)
It is officially both thats for sure..its like bubba but its not..so Its at 3 weeks so well just have to see! Forgot the cam YEsterday! But its definitly different than the normal bubaa next to it! So were in for a treat!

Last edited:
G

nice looking harvest you got there my friend great finish.. wow nice colors also... man she looks like some sweet smoke..

G

UNREGISTRD, some very nice lookin bubba. most definatly is the pre board bubba, looks just like mine :D

some of the best smoke you can get right there.... i've been told to take her 70 days to max potency and flavor..... but the longest i've been able to hold off so far has been 60 days hahaha.... still uber dank.

have fun with those!

/me raises a joint of bubba

cheers!

Potroast

ps.... as to the comments about kushage earlier in the thread... the sage is definatly the dominate one in that cross but it's still great smoke imo. just aint "kushy" if that's what you're lookin for.

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UNREGISTRD yummmm those look delicious. they look very bubba dom but i bet the twilight added a kick to the stone. be sure to get us a ssr on that smoke.

UNREGISTRD

jaykush said:
UNREGISTRD yummmm those look delicious. they look very bubba dom but i bet the twilight added a kick to the stone. be sure to get us a ssr on that smoke.

These are only bubba so yes they are BUbba dominant there are only bubba!! the new ones with the twilight will be next!! they look much different!! there about 3 weeks right know so ill post some pics of those soon..THanks for all the compliments and should have a smoke report in a week!