What's new

BUBBA KUSH anyone!

UNREGISTRD

BUBBA KUSH

Well heres what these ladies looked like on 2/17!

Here they are now at 44 days:

and a close up:

Id have to say at 44 days the girls are done! shes sitting at 50/50 cloudy/amber Know for my liking I need to it be like 40/60 cloudy/amber. I like the couchlock action! so another 10 days and well see!

Last edited:

Katsu

Veteran
Run the Bubba 65-70 days with a really good flush the last couple of weeks. Let the nuggets cure for about 2-3 weeks, and you'll have the Happy Retard buzz from hell with some of the tastiest, candy nuggets possible. I know she looks done at 45+ days, but if you let her go longer you won't be disappointed. I promise :)

UNREGISTRD said:
BUBBA KUSH

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: SORRY give me an hour
Well heres what these ladies looked like on 2/17!

Here they are now at 44 days:

and a close up:

Id have to say at 44 days the girls are done! shes sitting at 50/50 cloudy/amber Know for my liking I need to it be like 40/60 cloudy/amber. I like the couchlock action! so another 10 days and well see!
is that bk from mission in sf?

UNREGISTRD

no its not! I got it from my caregiver! and yes i rum em for 59days! This is just a raririty out of the bunch the other are just know getting there red hairs!

Last edited:

UNREGISTRD

Mercer said:
hey ADHD
you aint the real unreg
the legend of the unreg cannot be duplicated

DUDe im not ADHD u posted that on my welcome thread!
And if someone has my name already then why did the give it to me as well?

Ckayill420

You have to let the Bubba go at leat 65 days for the full effect. I cut one at 66 and another at 70 on my last run. Looks like some very nice plants. :joint:

UNREGISTRD

Ckayill420 said:
You have to let the Bubba go at leat 65 days for the full effect. I cut one at 66 and another at 70 on my last run. Looks like some very nice plants. :joint:

I been growing this strain for a couple years know and Ive let a couple got to 65 but saw no difference at 59days so i always pull mine at 59days give or take a few depending on how the chomes look!
CLAY u got some nice plants there too.

And as far as I know this bubba is clone only strain Ive never seen bubba seeds anywhere! I could be wrong but thats just my experience. Some clinics in socal have bubba clones but thats a bit far so I dont know where u would get them

UNREGISTRD said:
And as far as I know this bubba is clone only strain Ive never seen bubba seeds anywhere! I could be wrong but thats just my experience. Some clinics in socal have bubba clones but thats a bit far so I dont know where u would get them

And generally speaking for socal dispensaries, its probably not Bubba Kush. I've all but given up on club clones, mites, mildew, mis-representation. I would hate to waste any kind of time on something that "might" be what its labeled as.

BTW, Unreg, that 3rd shot, is mouth-watering!

UNREGISTRD

SO cal is where this strain is from! I am working on getting some real OG as we speak so I might be flying to socal soon!

TRANSENDENCE: i checked out your grow shots and what not they look pretty good as well man keep up the good work and stay medicated!

dfa

bubba is nice, og's the bomb, purple is the deadlyest, the face off is the winner.

G

well everyone knows i ahve that just waitn on freakin room to run her.
grandaddy is good but nothing to my pk

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
well everyone knows i ahve that just waitn on freakin room to run her.
grandaddy is good but nothing to my pk

well i think well just have to see about that! THanks swerve...Ill post some more pics tomorrow! theyve swelled up alot and have this white film on em know there so beautiful..there almost completly white..its unreal!

Latest posts

Latest posts