What's new

Bubba and Friends

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Harvest time!! Cut one lady down tonite but I think ima need bigger boxes and more beers!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I

idoreallytry

for sure more beers and a bigger box lol,,,
very nice grow brother,,,,u do ur thing for sure,,,the girls are happy gonna give u some nice buds,,,peace

looks nice Rainman. hope youve got a couple pairs of sharp fiskars. cuz your gonna need them... have fun, stay safe, and enjoy bro!

faded.

Rainman

Veteran
BD - I am just the man standing next to the man! You da man!

OG - Glad to see you around. Respect.

5LG - Glad you stopped by as always.

Chronic - Thanks bro! Your thread is very interesting as well. Wanna see what the Chem/Og stuff is all about in my next run!

Icet. - Thanks for the kind words! I cant get enuff of the Pale Ale from them! Prolly drink enuff to keep them in biz all by myself!!!

A few more on the way.............

Rainman

Veteran
No flash........

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Blue Dream, Chem D., Urkle, Somango, and a few other up next! See you in 2010!!!

Last edited:
rainman- what size are those air pots? looks like your getting some great yields in those pots. im sure its not the pots. but just curious ont he size. everything in your room looks great! i cant wait to see some dry pics of your tangerine!

faded.

Rainman

Veteran
CF - They are 5 gallons. I got 5 zips per plant on the Sweet tangerines this run, with the Toxic Lemon and Romulan still goin! Dry pics soon!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Rainman

Veteran
Biggest cola from the Toxic Lemon girl! Fat, chunky and shaped like a herb football!

picture.php

Peace!

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Hey so do you think those pots really made a difference? Also, don't know if this was asked before, but how about when you water brother... Does it spray all over the place?

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I don't know about you, I kind of feel like spreading some butter on and eat them,

I love this pics, keep doing your thing rainman!

Latest posts

Latest posts