What's new

Bubba and Friends

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Full sized Chevy in the background for scale.

doktoren

awesome fuckin job !!

That bubba looks soooo nice! How long did ya veg her ?? And which nutrients do you feed?

Dooooooook

Rainman

Veteran
She was vegged for a few weeks under a 400wt MH using all orgainic nutes. EJ mostly with some raw nutes like bat guano and ground seaweed in the soil. Thanks for stoppin bye!

Rommulan x Cotton Candy swelling up nicely but a long ways to go.....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks Chronic! She is a beast and I was not ready for the size or time she required. Smells dank though. Cant do her indoors again thats for sure!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Rainman

Veteran
And last but not least.......is Sweet Tangerine. The only way to come close to the smell is to peel a orange and get a big nose full of the oil in the peel. Its that intense. I experiemented with Gravity on this girl and the rock hardness of her flowers may have convinced me the stuff is the real deal.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
.........Be back in a few.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
whats the source of the sweet tangerine? breeder? clone or seed? thx for your time.

Rainman

Veteran
Papulz - Its clone only. But she is around if you are a humble one!...;-)

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...you are stoked..gonna have a nice christmas for sho! tell me more about the toxic lemon.. have a toxic lemon cross i have not planted yet(i think she is fourth in line right now) and im kinda enamored of anything motarebel does..hows the smell?

Rainman

Veteran
Esbe - Thank you for your kind words! Its an honor.

Sub - My friend the Toxic Lemon is a sweet smelling girl but she doesnt wreek of lemons yet. She yields really big softball type buds. She is going shades of blue and purple during the flush. Not as frosty as I like but greasy as all get out. The Pole cat should increase smell and resin. Cant wait to see them in your trusty hands. The breeder does good work but early stuff is classic in view but hard to get at this point.

See you guys for the harvest!! Next up in the room is Blue Dream, Chem D., and Somango!!!

Sideways

Rainman you are a madman! That sweet tangerine is a monster, I am so curious to see what the yield is gonna be off her.? Green thumbs up man, really nice.

Rainman

Veteran
Sideways - Thanks bro. She averages 4-5 zips per plant usually. Thanks for droppin by.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy moley!
you weren't kidding when you told me the sweet tangerine is a monster.
buds-buh-bud-buds!!!

Rainman

Veteran
Yeah brother she is a beast! Buds are almost done too. Very top heavy and drooping! Be done this weekend I do believe! See you soon!