What's new

Bruce Banner #3 ( og kush x rez strawberry diesel)

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== ====================[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IDENTIFICATION[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Judge: funkfingers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Date: 6-11-10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strain: Bruce Banner#3 ( og kush x rez’s strawberry diesel)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breeder-Ironlung Og[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grower: [/FONT]The Funky Bunch

[FONT=&quot]PHYSICAL EXAMINATION[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. __[ 9.5]__ Visual Appeal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. __[10]__ Visible Trichomes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Under magnification there appear to be trichs just globbed together at the head, definitely ample coverage.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a powerful magnifier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clear [10%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cloudy [65%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amber [25%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dark [][/FONT]
picture.php

[FONT=&quot]4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown [ ] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Green [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gold [ x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blue [ ] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grey [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Red [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rust [X ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Orange [x][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Purple [X ] real subtle, unless grown during the winter months then a little more predominate [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Black [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[8]__ Bud density[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not in their natural state leave this field blank.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ammonia [1] Earthy [3 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Berry [ ] Floral [4] Mango [ ] Pepper [ 2][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ 1] Petroleum [6][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubblegum [ ] Grape [] Melon [ ] Pine [ 4][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[ ] Menthol [3] Pineapple [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ 1] Rotten [1 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate [ ] Hash [ 5] Mold [ ] Skunk [ 2][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrus [1] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ 3] Spice [ 3][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[3 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coffee [ ] Lemon [ 4] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. __[9]__ Aroma[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bud for best results. Absolutely divine, perfect combination of fuel and fruit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lot’s of subtle aromas upon further inspections[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. __[0 ]__ Seed content[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. __[ 12+]__ Weeks cured- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: Beautiful greens. multiple shades of green heavily frosted throughout.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]THE SMOKE TEST[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address these questions while smoking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]below that will identify the instrument as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vaporizer (enter the brand name)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joint (enter brand of papers)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other (specify)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Water pipe [X] Bubbler med size Sherlock, glass on glass percolated downstem[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Vaporizer [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pipe [X ] medium glass spoon[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joint [X ] Raw papers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Other[ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My favorite way to smoke this herb is either through a clean glass spoon, or in a big fat cone The fruity strawberry taste is more apparent to me through the paper.. Serious flavor.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]order to maintain the columns in alignment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ammonia [ ] Earthy [2 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Berry [ ] Floral [3 ] Mango [] Pepper [3][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blueberry [ ] Fruit [3 ] Meat [1 ] Petroleum [7][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [1 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[1] Menthol [4 ] Pineapple [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [1 ] Rotten [1 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate [ ] Hash [ 4] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrus [ 1 ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ 2] Spice [1 ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ 3][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coffee [ ] Lemon [ 4] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. __[10 ]__ Taste[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. __[ 5 ]__ State of dryness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[9.5 ]__ Smoke ability[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth- Could smoke this herb all the time based solely on this factor. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. __[ 9]__ Smoke expansion Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.- has a lot of expansion to the smoke but really smooth on the exhale. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SMOKE TEST COMMENTS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:============================ ================== [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Words do this strain absolutely no justice, the smoke is divine it has almost everything I look for in quality herb, perfectly dried and cured, amazing complex flavor. It is in fact so tasty I find myself smoking it for the flavor alone( not that the high leaves anything to be desired at all) Then Again I’m kind of a fiend for that diesel fuel funk. The fuely fruit finish lingers throughout your mouth, for sometime after exhaling. Truly top notch.[/FONT]

picture.php

[FONT=&quot]FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== ====================[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. __[2]__ Dosage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects. –Real nice and potent high, has great multi purpose usage depending on dosage, at a low dose it’s nice and functional but still packs a good punch. At higher dosage this herb can be truly psychedelic and debilitating at the same time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. __[ 2]__ Effect onset[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. __[ 8]__ Sativa influence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. __[ 6]__ Indica influence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]effect that affects the body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[9 ]__ Potency[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. __[1.5- 2]__ hours, depending on level of physical exertion during time]__ Duration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. __[ 3]__ Tolerance build up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. Usability[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Morning - wake up [7] motivating, just don’t overdo it, provides a nice clear headed high in low dosage.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Day - work [8] again real uplifting as long as you don’t smoke too much, which would probably lead to far more entertaining things than work. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Evening - relax [10] Increased sense of awareness, great movie, book music herb. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Night - sleep [8] was again very useful. Has a real nice kick to it, when a higher dosage was used it proved difficult to not doze off after the initial onset (30-45 mins)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. __[10]__ Overall satisfaction[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail- No doubt in my mind this lady is a keeper, and has been a proven keeper for years around my parts.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]10. __[9]__ Ability and conditions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]strain a keeper for long term use?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes [x ] No [ ] Without a doubt, in fact, if I only could smoke one kind of herb for the rest of my life it might just be this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]be construed as medical advice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Negative Positive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Effect Effect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 7]__ Appetite[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5 ]__ Anxiety relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 2]__ Paranoia relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 4]__ Sex drive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 5] Sleep[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[8]__ Pain relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Ability to rest or sit still[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[6 ]__ Thought process[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Speech process[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5]__ Imagination/creativity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[6 ]__ Humor perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[4 ]__ Visual perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[7 ]__ Audio perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Taste perception[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Final Comments: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Having grown this strain for a couple of years now, I can honestly say that it really has nothing lacking, from plant structure, to yield, aroma, flavor, and high. It truly has everything in one package. We had a sample tested, and it tested @ almost 24% thca.By far one of my favorites

picture.php

[/FONT]

Looking great as usual Funk! It has been a few months since I've had any Banner but it's definitely a favorite due to the good taste and smooth smoke!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
fuck ya! my favorite strain I have ever smoked.. so far.. Even better than the Fort Collins Blue Diesel IMPO

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice smoke report and pics funkfingers ill be using that as a reference for future smoke reports..:biggrin:

H&L

Nice man, I needs me some banner in my life. Was that one a rare pheno or did the x come out pretty good all around? I know Straw D does tend to dominate x's.

T

Tr33

She's all over CO now.
Horded by a few, sold by some, passed out freely by others.
Received my free cut Fri night.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Nice man, I needs me some banner in my life. Was that one a rare pheno or did the x come out pretty good all around? I know Straw D does tend to dominate x's.

The Banner 3 is the OG kush dominant pheno, the Banner #5 is the Strawberry Cough dominant pheno.. The 1,2,and 4 were not the best Im pretty sure, so he got rid of them (If my sources are correct)
I def agree w/ funkfingers.. This herb, the #3 in particular, is the freakin best all around strain.. Smell is strawbery like.. The high comes straight from the Kush.. The taste is strawberry at first, then you can taste the kush. Looks AMAZING. If had to choose 1 strain out of the 40 I have grown, the Banner 3 would be it..

Burt

Veteran
banner #3 for the world!
i'd love a strawberry smelling strain in the stable-yum-and OG strength?
real winner this sounds like funk

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
It is some bomb, smoking on some right now, the taste is a unique one. Organics really bring out some interesting funk in it. :smokeit:

Sacred Warrior

hey funkfingers,

1st. nice report. I wanted to know how you got that weed tested.
who did that, how did they do it, where are they located, and what cost if any.thx

i see thc % ratings all the time, but this is the 1st. time i saw it in a smoke report.

Latest posts

Latest posts