What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

browntrout's Blue Durban-Chitral Test Grow

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
And a few more budshots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Only got this 1 photo showing the vibrant colors which jump out at you in real life.
For whatever reason I wasn't able to capture the colors in the other photos I took above.

picture.php

budelight

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT of Blue Durban-Chitral by MB

The Smell: Skunky smell, not too overpowering. Flowers had dried out a bit, due to my own poor storage.

The Smoke: The smoke was of average thickness, fairly smooth overall. This was smoked out of a basic pipe. Minimal coughing.

The High: I found this to be more of a body high, and a bit slower to kick in (maybe more cbd?). Felt a good bit of stress release and muscle relaxation. Was also wicked good for listening to music.

The Potency: I found this to be fairly average in terms of potency. You can definitely be functional while smoking this, great daytime smoke, not overpowering at all. Good for muscle relaxation without major intoxication, might be good for after a midday workout or during a work break.

The Verdict: I like that it provides the physical, muscle relaxation properties, but the potency was a bit low for my liking. I am a daily smoker and smoke some high testing strains. Probably would be great for rolling joints/blunts with! Gives a good stoney type high when in full effect.

budelight

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT of (RKSxPCK)xBB by MB

The Smell: Light citrus/lime smell present. Flowers were ight green in color with some slight stickiness to the touch.

The Smoke: This was smoked out of a basic pipe. It had a light, airy smoke that caused some coughing (nothing surprising for me), but retained a nice hint of the citrus that you can smell when breaking up the buds.

The High: This one hit me very quickly. Felt it first behind the eyes and in the sinus areas. Strong sativa effects--found myself spacing out or losing focus at times.

The Potency: The RKS was pretty potent. It didn't couchlock me or knock me out, but it definitely gave me a solid head high. I packed a good sized bowl and it was definitely enough for me to feel great.

The Verdict: Highly recommend this strain for a good head high, sativa experience. If you want to laugh, or listen to music/podcasts, this is a great choice.

budelight

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT of Blue Durban-Chitral by SL
Note: this was a blind smoke test

This smoke report will leave out the taste, as my preferred means of ingestion is spliff, which will introduce too heavy a foreign taste (the tobacco) to fairly assess the subject itself. I’ll try to ignore factors caused by the curator and focus on factors of the strain itself.

The High: Relaxed, chill, calm, upbeat - this weed is a much more relaxing weed than most. The mind doesn’t feel as much pressure to race ahead, it’s easier. There’s an element of body high that makes you feel happy and upbeat. Reference: http://enjoycannabisnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-to-describe-high-of-sample-of.html

The Look: Medium trichromes, deep, rich purples towards the stems. Predominantly green.

The Smell: Very weak smell, faint hints of skunk. This weed will not overwhelm you with its smell. Reference: http://enjoycannabisnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-to-describe-smell-and-taste-of.html

The After: Mild comedown with slight residual fogginess.

budelight

Veteran
SMOKE REPORT of (RKSxPCK)xBB by SL
Note: this was a blind smoke test

The Look: Greens are light in color, medium amount of muted orange hairs. Medium trichromes. Light, vibrant greens with a healthy spattering of muted orange hairs. Peppered with crystalline trichromes.

The High: Relaxed, good natured, small head, small body - this weed has traces of cerebrality, a creeping and good natured body high. Expect warmth in your vains. This weed has positive vibrations to give you. Reference: http://enjoycannabisnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-to-describe-high-of-sample-of.html

The Smell: Extreme skunk, powerful, dank. Prepare yourself. Reference: http://enjoycannabisnow.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-to-describe-smell-and-taste-of.html

The After: Little comedown. Go about your business relatively unhindered. What residual effect remains is generally a nice tired feeling with little fuzziness.

browntrout

Veteran
Thanks for the smoke report!

There is a bit of work to be done with the BDC yet! gotta keep that BB smell into cure. The high seems to be where I want it, will have to try it.

I will have some F2's for and BDC x MOB for you budelight. That is if you can wait a couple months!

Latest posts

Latest posts