What's new

browning pistils early?

Ok guys thank you all for the answers and suggestions

Finally cut them down and dried them.
The finished product without curing is still a killer.
Tastes very nice without any burning taste or feel to the throat.
Much better than anything i can find here and organic.

Midnight Tokar
this one was a clone 12/12 from day 7 after cloning and grew in a 2 lt pot for 8 weeks. It only produced 7 grams dry which was a pity but it was like anything i smoked before. It tastes like mango and covered with resin when dried. Already placed an order for more fruit spirit beans

Talonted
finally flushed for 10 days which was 3 waterings and there is no bad smell/taste/black ash at all. And i might overfeed them by giving them fertilizer in every watering but still everything went great. Now i am scoping the buds and i can see that there is a 80/20 ratio so i will let the three that remain grow 1 week more.
Special thanks to you man for all the help

Talonted

nice work, biobizz has been one of the best on the shelf for flavor that i was told and then trying it proved it for me. And this proves that even through rough patches it still turns out well!

Cheers

Granger2

Veteran
I use to use BioBizz. No other nute line surpasses BioBizz on smell and taste. Where you pH to depends on your water. Bottom line is where do you have to start? You will need a pH meter with nutes that discolor the mix. pH your water to 7, mix nutes, check pH. If it's too high, next time pH the water lower before adding nutes. Or if it's too low, adjust initial pH accordingly. You'll get it right with some experimentation. It's useless to argue about where to pH the water because local waters vary. Do what works for your water to get the ideal pH of the finished mix. Good luck. -granger

I use to use BioBizz. No other nute line surpasses BioBizz on smell and taste. Where you pH to depends on your water. Bottom line is where do you have to start? You will need a pH meter with nutes that discolor the mix. pH your water to 7, mix nutes, check pH. If it's too high, next time pH the water lower before adding nutes. Or if it's too low, adjust initial pH accordingly. You'll get it right with some experimentation. It's useless to argue about where to pH the water because local waters vary. Do what works for your water to get the ideal pH of the finished mix. Good luck. -granger

Hey Granger thanks for the feedback. I double that about the smell and taste!

after a lot of posts from other members and a lot of searching done i have to say that you are pretty right.

What i have learned and its probably right is that in organics you don't have to adjust the Ph because the soil and microorganisms are doing that for you.
They buffer the water although if the ph is far off i don't really know what happens.

My main problems were probably root bound issues due to small pots i've used for a long period of time

Anyway

When i bought an accurate ph meter i got the following readings

As it concerned the ph

1. Test tap water after 24h > PH 8.4

2. Nutrient Mixture after another 24h> PH 7.4

3. Adjust with pH Down > PH 6.3

4. Test run off > PH 6.8

I guess i could avoid the ph down feeding straight 7.4 and hoping that the soil will buffer it but i'm a bit afraid of getting deficiencies.

In a post i cant really find i read that using ph-down will kill all the good stuff in the soil and in the feed but i think that the dilution is high (1ml/10lt) and this is just a myth.

Well

this was great to read, im just about to start whit biobizz so this was very helpful,
and congrats to your harvest. :)

bless

al70

Veteran
hi hammerhead, seems that you know you're stuff, just beginning myself, i'm just throwing an idea out there,,,what if he was to pluck all those yellows off ????????

Louisiana Newbi

Brown pistols before time PRE FLOWERS

Brown pistols before time PRE FLOWERS

Guess this would be a better example I guess right?

Attachments

• 20160412_205350.jpg
    20160412_205350.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20160412_205344.jpg
    20160412_205344.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160412_205235.jpg
    20160412_205235.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160412_205328.jpg
    20160412_205328.jpg