What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Lookin good brother!

Thanks lobster.

End of day 37 here for the soilless garden. I'm pretty happy with the progress.......considering how many strains are in there.

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
looking packed in there brother, dope variety of strains as well!!!!
1L

Thanks Brought. I love me some flavors, figured I'd try a big mix this run. Keeping my fingers crossed they finish well.

Greenest I've seen anybody keep Docs. That girl is a tough bitch to dial at least for me you got her zero'd right on in.

Thanks CB. My Doc's usually isn't super picky.....she does likes her N/Ca though.

Here is the RDWC garden on day 1 flower.

picture.php

WhiteFire front left, Doc OG back left.
CB x DB Bx1 #3 is back right and FBPK #5 is front right.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Always pure fire in this thread when I roll through mate :good:
;) Inspiring and drool inducing at the same time :yoinks:
Good vibes to you and yours brotherindica :friends:
:smoke out:

B

bench warmer

Pure inspiration!!!
Fantastic job keeping all those strains looking so happy Brother!
:respect:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looks good buddy.

Thanks!!

Sorry I haven't gotten any full plant individual shots yet. The girls are just too much of a pain to move around and growing too well to mess with. The B91 x W91 are all super frosty. The lone Kushface looks really nice, bigger with a stretch, but filling in rather well. The P.Phunk x W91 looks to be the fatty of the group and finishing quicker then the rest.

Very impressed with the whole lot. :tiphat:

Always pure fire in this thread when I roll through mate :good:
;) Inspiring and drool inducing at the same time
Good vibes to you and yours brotherindica

Thanks Boom! :)

Just trying to do these genetics some justice.

Pure inspiration!!!
Fantastic job keeping all those strains looking so happy Brother!
:respect:

Good to see ya Bench!

Haha, this is a small group compared to the crazy amount of genetics you always have running. Keeping up with the Jones

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
That stardawg looks nice! Well in reality, they all look nice!

Thanks Sour.

I'm impressed with all the Stardawgs. Slight variation in each one, but fairly similar. All the New House gear is equally impressive. The B91 x W91 are some frosty ass girls. 1 showing some purple already, come flush she should be a pretty one.

Been on a smoke break, but I should be back to it once these are all down & cured. Gonna be dancing on the moon kinda high. :biggrin:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Day 50 flower for the soilless garden.

About 15-20 days left for most of them, about 25 days for the Sour D IBL, White Casey, and SSSDH. The P.Phunk x W91 might come down a few days earlier......looking closer to done then the rest.....need to scope her soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts