What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Been on the forum for a few years, changed my username up twice, but this has always been one of my favorite threads. Good work sir. Cheers!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
lovely scrog, and buds looks very poisonous :yes:

Thanks Crow!

Round 2 is always better! Very nice!

dank.Frank

Thanks! :tiphat:

Abso-freakin-lutely!

Interesting you say that, Frank. EVERY mom I have has been significantly better the 2nd, 3rd, 4th run after the 1st seed run.

Makes me wonder if it's the environment really being dialed or "genetic maturity"......or something like that. There are always tweaks here & there between each run, but most are very minor. Just wonder if it's more me or the plant.

Been on the forum for a few years, changed my username up twice, but this has always been one of my favorite threads. Good work sir. Cheers!

Much appreciated Kushed!

Glad you've enjoyed it!

that is sure some frostiness right there

:tiphat:

Always nice to see ya brother. Ehhh, they're starting to get a little dusty......:dance013:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow brother, shit looks on point. Those last couple of pics look just like the white. Killer stuff.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Genetic maturity ...certainly...but not just with age.

A plant adapts to thrive in a specific environment...

genotype + environment = phenotype.

The plant learns to thrive, given constant repeated conditions. Not to mention, "dialing" of feeding schedule.

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Wow brother, shit looks on point. Those last couple of pics look just like the white. Killer stuff.

Thanks Cob!! :tiphat:.

The more I run the Beelze Bubba, the more she impresses me.

everything is looking very proper over here!

Much appreciated Paco!

Thanks for stopping by!

ri*dank*rules welL Brother!!!
some kickass nuggs, sure high quality grower!!!

Thanks KW!! :biggrin:

Few shots from the soilless garden @ day 35 I forgot

SSSDH
picture.php

Qleaner
picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
just had to stop bye and give you a shot out....great job brother.....hope that interstate make's it your way...

benjuanman

Veteran
Been awhile since I dropped in on your thread but great to see the Beelze Bubba still around and looking better then ever. Good work man :)

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
All those look gorgeous,but that 4sd chem4 pheno looks the gnarliest.

Thanks Mellow! Funny you say that, I've thought of culling that one a few times........still thinking about it. :biggrin:

She LOOKS GREAT! LOOKS......her smoke is nice, but IMHO it's nothing to really write home about. Taste is mellow, piney, very light citrus, little skunky. Smells is little sour, cheesy/funk........not super strong, but it's there. Her yield is one of her strong points. The high is a mix of head & body, nice all around............just not seriously impressive.

This run is her 1st in RDWC, looks more like Sour then Chem this run.

Been awhile since I dropped in on your thread but great to see the Beelze Bubba still around and looking better then ever. Good work man :)

Thanks Benjuan!

I like the Beezle Bubba more & more each run. She's hashy, dank, yields well for a kush hybrid, and I really like the high.

Latest posts

Latest posts