IMG_7871.jpg

Took at sunrise this morning!
IMG_7867.jpg

White Rhino
IMG_7878.jpg

IMG_7877.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_7872.jpg

More Pics, Gonna start the harvest next week, thank god for the weather!! Descent season many trials and tribulations, excited about next season. My goal is to grow as large of plants as possible and with the help of the community here on IC I know that is gonna be huge. Here some more pics!!!

IMG_7907.jpg

IMG_7909.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_7917.jpg

IMG_7919.jpg

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Stunning plants with resin dripping buds bro, congrats on getting thru the season's trails and tribulations and standing where you are in your beautiful garden, very inspiring work mate :biggrin:

Xanish we are gonna trim by hand. Shouldn't be to bad thought there is three of us and we all have experience. Goal for yield is 9# any over would be great. There probably is some plants that would put that out alone, I have a low bar set for next year, looking forward to it. This winter I will be doing some serious preparation for next year. This site has the best, Iam so glad to be apart of this community.

C

Capt.Cannabis

yo I like the way you are growng these plants with the chicken wire and wooden poles.. I think I'm going to try this next year outdoors only I'm going to uses Airpot walls. Thanks for the idea :)

Capt Those pots are made out of only 3 feet deer fence and a nice ground cover cloth. Not my original Idea I got it from some others on here

So it has rained here twice for about 1 to hrs in the past week but we still have no signs of mold. Yesterday the harvest began we pulled down one the XJs that looked further along and the Blue Dream which some mites still attacking lower branches. Left those out there and took all the tops. The rest will have several more days out there. Here is a couple of Harvest photos.

IMG_7928.jpg

XJ13
IMG_7929.jpg

IMG_7930.jpg

Blue Dream
IMG_7934.jpg

Strat and Keke thanks for the visit. Harvested another plant cause we pulled several small nugs that were rotted so we just pulled her that plant was the one that was a having a hard time the whole season, but by the look of her she is gonna yield nicely and we won't lose any more to rot.

Here is some Strawberry Cough that is purping out on the deck cause the the cold nights!
IMG_7938.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

Blue Sky Cotton Candy
IMG_7968.jpg

IMG_7970.jpg

Just went and looked at a nice 5 acre piece of property that is facing the sun and has nice well water. Gonna pursue here in the next week and hopefully have it next month. Thinking alot bigger for grow hopefully I can hit a #4 average bar next season, with this new location I see that totally happening!!!

Also a final weight on the Blue Dream is at 1lb 1oz hopefully we can keep a consistent 1lb average and I will be satisfied. Gotta be we are gonna have several lbs of herb each who wouldn't be happy with that. :)

F

firefox

good luck with the property BrotherGanja and keep up the good work nice job.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts