What's new

BrotherGanja's Backyard Grow 10'

Finally picked up a moisture meter today, so nice to check out what is going on down inside there. Held off on water at all today, I think it did good for the plants they like to dry out a little so there roots can breathe. Nugs are getting bigger everyday. Tomorrow gonna finally feed em some bloom tea with the last shot of Myco Madness, and added molasses.

They seem to be still having problems with one plant, my observation tells me that there is a possible pathogen in the soil. Unfortunatly I don't have the funds to purchase anything now for her. Luckily it is only one plant with the issue the rest are doing great, buds are forming nicely.

Here are some pics my friends. Enjoy!!
IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7448.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking great Brother G, shame about the sick plant, oh well can't please them all :)

Last edited:
Boom, Sierra and feenom: thank you for coming and giving positive energy into the grow.

Time for a little update

First here is our Hawaiin strain called Hiram(for now) and she has not even shown any signs of flower such a strange plant super sativa or long flowering period I guess. I put one in the 2000w room and has not even started pre-flowering after the first week. I was told the bud is amazing beyond alot of the strains grown up here now. Here she is.
100_6749.jpg

XJ13
100_6750.jpg

100_6752.jpg

100_6756.jpg

Blue Dream
100_6753.jpg

White Rhino
100_6757.jpg

Oh Yea!!!! I found some more of those black bugs, these ones seem to be way smaller than the original. They had a nest on the tip of a leave with eggs so I snapped a pic and got rid of it don't want them breeding on the plant.
100_6762.jpg

What are they and how do we get rid of them?

haxi

Oww, nice plants, nice buds, you're gonna have a great harvest party :eek:)

Great work!

Peace :rasta:

keke.nz

Wow loving the pictures BG, your going to have some lengthy colas!

Bad luck on the sick plant but like you said its only the 1 ;)

Keep it up, theyre gona be HUGE.

Peace keke :joint:

Holy Shit, So yesterday I come home from helping a friend out and my house smells like smoke and there is a pile of burnt shit sitting in the driveway already doused with water. Come to find out I had lite an incense several hours earlier and stuck it into a pile of ash that was in a box next to the fireplace. Over about a 7 hour period that incense manage to create a coal inside the ash and started a box of paper on fire that was sitting right there aswell. My roomate Uncle bubs said he was sleeping with his door closed when all of a sudden the dog barked at the base of the door cause she smelt the smoke. He then woke up and the whole hose was engulfed in smoke and bubs couldn't see nor breathe. Some how he scrambled for several gallons of water and put it out, then the neighbor came and help clear out the rest. What a crazy day yesterday, it still smell like smoke in this house. Amazing 2 more minutes and the flames would have gotten out of control and this house / garden would have been done for. I praise God for the protection that he/she is providing.

And now some night shots.
100_6781.jpg

100_6777.jpg

100_6776.jpg

White Rhino
100_6779.jpg

Xhashish

Veteran
OH Thats crazy man, really glad to hear that nobody was injured! Maybe even want to go take a check at the doctor, to see if he have had inhaled some of that smoke, could be pretty dangerous.. But again really good that nobody got hurt, and you still got your place! cannot even think of a disaster it would be ...

BUT the plants are looking really nice, cool to see they are packing up with buds now, lots of things had happend in a short period (=

Peace :tiphat:

Thanks all for the nice condolences. The house is finally not smelling like fire and the nuggets are getting fatter. As the season comes to an end I see that we are getting more and more shade. Hopefully everything will finish up quick. I see us chopping the 1st or second week of Oct. Things look excellent though considering that now half the plants get shaded for a good 4 to 5 hour period from 9:30 to 1. I definitely want to find a new spot for next year due to that factor alone, but for this year it will work out fine. I really want to step up the game next year, as soon as I get this years crop done I will be focused on next season, pure focus and preparation during the winter. Actually thinking about moving to Colorado to start farming out there since that's where my roots are, plus finding property would be so much easier and cheaper. Anyway I am rambling here are so photos, you will see the shading problem for sure.

The biggest healthiest XJ13, not to large but she should pull 2#
100_6853.jpg

XJ13 nuggets, getting large and in charge some further than others.
100_6850.jpg

100_6848.jpg

Blue Dream
100_6851.jpg

Here is the garden shot at noon. Tons of shade
100_6847.jpg

I will take another shot in about an hour of the garden to see how when the sun hits em. I Hope everyone is doing good. Have a blessed day.

socbutter

Just Marvelous!

Perhaps we will meet next year in Colorado. Trying my best to get out of this inferno state.

Can't wait to see your harvest.:thank you::thank you:

Some more pics got a nice camera.

Here is a little Hawaiin seed I got from my buddy. We call it "Hiram", and she just started to flower, I am sure this is a 12 to 13 week sativa. My buddy says it is some of the best herb he has smoked for awhile. So I will keep here as a porch plant and smoke her when she is ready. I really want to cross her with something else that has a shorter flower time. Maybe White Rhino that seems to be finishing first. If any experienced breeder wants this strain let me know and I would love to get here out there and crossed into the family of medicine.
DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts