What's new

broken bongs

shithawk420

Veteran
He probably means 18"tall. Its probably 3. 2 or 5mm thick. Do you know if its German or US stoner? You can tell by the sig. Its a squiggly line made by the artist. If I had a couple hundred bucks id buy it. Sell it if your not gonna use it before it breaks accidentally

GoatCheese

Veteran
I did bongs for over 30 years, and coughed up black crap every morning. Have only vaped with Arizer Extreme-Q vape for 3 years now. A week after using, never coughed up crap again. It is a little weird at first, throwing out material that is not ash, but after 10 hits it turns dark brown, tastes bad, and has no potency left. The first 3 or 4 hits off a bowl are awesome. Better than smoking any day.

If I had bong, and was simple break, would use gorilla tape, or could probably find some glue at home depot.

Yea, that black shit in your loungs isn't very nice, but imo, the effect isn't quite the same from a vape. I have a Volcano, but i like smoking a little better.
Also, even from a Volcano, if the bud isn't well flushed, you'll still get to cough out some black stuff, thou not as much as with a bong.

GoatCheese

Veteran
He probably means 18"tall. Its probably 3. 2 or 5mm thick. Do you know if its German or US stoner? You can tell by the sig. Its a squiggly line made by the artist. If I had a couple hundred bucks id buy it. Sell it if your not gonna use it before it breaks accidentally

Ok, got it.

Yea too large bongs aren't very nice from me either, thou the one i have atm is quite big.
But you don't have to inhale the whole insides at once. some times i'll inhale it in two parts, but you better not get a cough fit after the first one.:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
Large pieces are fine if you have the right diffuser or percs. Even a charcoal filter works. Its called scientific glass for a reason. Best combo is a bong filled with ice connected to a vape wand. Can't be beat