What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bribing the neighbors dogs

mad librettist

Veteran
little dogs don't yap yap yap.

dogs taught to bark go yap yap yap.

Treat a little dog right, and it will act like... a dog!

mrcreosote

Veteran
You're screwed now...

Words gonna get out.
5072.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love dogs & would never harm an animal . & all you guys suggestions on getting the dogs to do what you want is great . but ..... there not his dogs , they're the neighbors dogs . for peace & quiet or not , i'm not coming out of my pocket to train somebody elses animals . very calmly tell your buddy (neighbor ) make the dogs stop or they dissapear . if they don't stop then .... do as promised . make them go bye bye . shelter, someone far away that wants them ... whatever . who knows you may be doing this guy a favor .

mad librettist

Veteran
I love dogs & would never harm an animal . & all you guys suggestions on getting the dogs to do what you want is great . but ..... there not his dogs , they're the neighbors dogs . for peace & quiet or not , i'm not coming out of my pocket to train somebody elses animals . very calmly tell your buddy (neighbor ) make the dogs stop or they dissapear . if they don't stop then .... do as promised . make them go bye bye . shelter, someone far away that wants them ... whatever . who knows you may be doing this guy a favor .

learning to clicker train dogs across a fence would teach everyone involved something neat.

getting the law to take them away would be irony on a forum full of illegal pot farmers.

pissing off your neighbors = not smart

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't piss them off unfortunatly ..Unless i want to end up in the pokey....Theirs some questionable things going on around here (wink ..wink)...Well it appears i have rewarded bad behavior..case they going funkin bannanas when they see me .They want more steak,...Im gonna spend a whole day rewarding and training them to be silent,they respond to shut up in spanish.So that will be my platform ,,,praising them with a treat after i tell them to shut up...I may have to try the water pistol too...Dogs hate being squirted..that may be the golden goose to fix all this ...if not ,at least it will be entertaining......

MJBadger

Veteran
I reckon you`ll get through a whole lot of Pot Roast & steak .

An old friend of mine had the same problem years ago with the 2 Dobermans guarding a scrap yard so he used to jump the fence & wank them off (i kid you not ) . Try it , you may be suprised at the results .

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can Do what I did. My neighbor several years ago had 2 beagles that were always barking and howling all day. When My neighbor was at work I made friends with the dogs by giving them a meaty bone or a piece of cheese from over the fence. then when they trusted me I just trained them not to bark, with more meaty bones and cheese. It took a few months but I made friends with the dogs (Hansel and Gretel). The training worked, and my neighbor never even found out. I wonder what she thought about their drastically improved behavior though. Did she think her old methods of just saying "no, bad dog," just suddenly started working? hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts