What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'brewery' name suggestions

O

o0th3d4nk0o

dudeee nice

im guessing your in the boulder valley or somewhere very close

i suggest green mountain brewing company.

you've got your pun on green. the mountains are right there and green as ever.

just my idea. a

heres a little vector i started to throw together

let me know if you need designs.

!!!

C

CTSV

your beers looks great how long does it take from start to finish.
An afternoon to brew, then you let the beer sit in a container with a gas lock and do it thing, another afternoon to bottle, two weeks or so of aging.

It's damn near instantaneous when compared to growing.

I am about to get a Steam Ale working, as well as a English Brown.

Sweet Grass Brewing Co.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
-=Trike Brewery=- for obvious (to some) reasons

-=Healthy Nutes Beer=-

-=Diesel Brewing Co.=-

I'm still kicking a few more around.....

StoneByName

How about...

Mary Jane's Reserve
Bud and Hops Brewery
Stonebrewed
Hazy Daze Brewing Corp.
Marley's Mead
Sly Skunk Brewing

:)

EDIT: Mary Jane's Mountain Mead mmm

I'm in the mood for beer now, 12:30pm too early?

irieeyes808

Kelly and friends, those look soo smooth and nice, I love quality beer, have you started selling any, to bars in the area? Ladies you have 2 very nice hobbies, I would like to brew someday but 1st need to concentrate on current projct. So what exactly is a mead anyways? Must be a great brew I recon, and NOKUY is so right the beautiful cousin to herb is the hops hell they sorta even look like buds at a distance. Much love ya'll

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Does it need a name? Is it the "brew from a horse with no name?"

Potent Potables...

808kahumai

Kelly and friends, those look soo smooth and nice, I love quality beer, have you started selling any, to bars in the area? Ladies you have 2 very nice hobbies, I would like to brew someday but 1st need to concentrate on current projct. So what exactly is a mead anyways? Must be a great brew I recon, and NOKUY is so right the beautiful cousin to herb is the hops hell they sorta even look like buds at a distance. Much love ya'll

Mead is fermented honey. First had it in Austin at the Draught House.
http://www.draughthouse.com/ cool pub with just about everything you could ever want on tap. Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts