What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'brewery' name suggestions

irieeyes808

There are some really good names going off. Smelly Kelly's Classic Chronic.... So how long have you guys been brewing and is it as fun as growing? Enjoy and will have to think on this one but im sure withthe help from new found friends here there will be a few good ones eh? Peace girls

swishaman

Green Lark Brewery (state bird Lark Bunting) <-my fav - would make such a nice bottle logo

Blue Grass Brewery - Second fav

Big Horn, Little Horn Brewery

Green Mountain Brewery

Blue Mountain Brewery

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
-=CHILL BEER=-

Edit: How about strain names ?

-={Northern Lights Brewery}=-

Rather innocuous sounding names

irieeyes808

Brewberry that's a funny 1 eh? I personally like Brewers Reward someone posted earlier, nice thead and let's see some photos of the finished product or magical elixer?

NOKUY

Veteran
i liked "Northern Lights" too

...how bout "Aurora"

or..."Evil Cousin"...since hops is cannabis cousin (lots of regular joe's dont know that)

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Kelly - those brews loook amazing!!
always a hobby that i have been interested in..
i may have to start someday, now that my growing days are over

W

WhoMan

"Cannabrew" By BIG D this one is awesome. i wish there was a way for me to explain it to people that dont know i smoke (ie co workers at my DoD job :\ ):)
Just tell them it is short for "Can of brew" kinda southern you tell them. Your secret is safe with us.