What's new

Breaking Bad

bs0

Two more days... What the hell is walt going to do now?

I don't believe that jesse is out.... Mike might be, but he's one slippery bastard.

Gettin ready for the showdown, 1 year in the future, with walt and his pile of guns vs ... who?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
the downward spiral of jesse last year and skylar this year is annoying. skylar pushing for walt to get the carwash, and manage it, and then want nothing to do with the biz blows. and jesse seeming to want to self destruct last season and only to come back even harder than before this season seems odd

only 2 episodes left! omg that sucks!!!!

Last edited:

datruth

should of finished off the bald dude and pushed him in the river. never shoot someone once and dont finish the job. but hell its only tv

gh0st9

Veteran
Wow craaazy episode, once again, Walt lets his ego get the best of him... Mike was a fugitive and when he gets found they'll know there was more to the operation than just Mike.

datruth, he was already dead, they both knew it, he was shot in the upper torso aka "the triangle",through the ribs meaning there was a very very good chance he got both lungs and possibly his heart as well. No way he's coming back from that. Hell when you go to any serious shooting/training program/school they teach you to shoot in that triangle, inside both nipples to the collar bone area. Something like a +90% death rate even if you don't immediately collapse. Just thought you should know since this one of the few times tv got it right.

Molson

Unbelievable ending.

One of my favorite characters. Cool, calm, collected under pressure. Connected. Knew the ins and outs.

Once Walt did a double take w/ the gun. I knew... knew he was gonna take it.

My prediction? Walt will get his. Pay for it all.

Jesse will come out on top. And possibly be the one who does Walt in.

Rolldaddy

What about that black truck with tints parked backwards prolly watching when mike stashed the car with his travel bag in it? I thought there was something to that.

Great one

I'm with Molson on Jesse... Going to be a question of honor and respect in the end. Mike shook Jesse's hand with a last sign of respect, when has Walt recognized or praised Jesse genuinely?

baf

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Only way Jesse woud find out is if walt told him... walt probly use it to his advantage some how, twist some story as to why he has to come back n cook. then again walt is diggin te new cook too, dude might turn on him once he has the recipe down.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
then again walt is diggin te new cook too, dude might turn on him once he has the recipe down.

That dude is trying to come off like a lame...but I think he is working for somebody else...there was no hesitation in shooting the kid, and he is way too focused on the recipe...seems too Professional!! Something is going on with that guy--

Rolldaddy

Agreed 420. Dodd as I call him doesn't care or even want to discuss $$$. He just wants to learn the cook. And let's not forget smart peeps lacking big ego enjoy playing dumb. ANSI also agree he didn't hesitate to kill a kid. That defiantly wasn't his fist kill considering how he handled himself. No hesitation, not a worry, and even kept a trophy. Great call

But did anyone notice the truck speak of or am I too paranoid looking too deep into the situation?

JHerbz

I stay out of this thread so no one possible spoils shit,
just had to say, SHITS GETTING REAL SON. WALT's A BOSS!

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mike gets bumped off....and not even in the last show of the season!! Holy hell, I'm just imagining what Gilligan has in store for the season ending finale next week. Most shows would be salivating with drool-drip for a season ender like what happened last night on Breaking Bad.

This has been a short season, but man...every episode has been bursting at the seams with primo writing and plot development and twists unforeseen. All I can say...is FUCKIN A!!!

Oh yeah....Walt is dead; long live the Heisenberg. "Say my name......."

Latest posts

Latest posts