What's new

Breaking Bad

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Hahaha okay you're not the first who has mentioned it... fixing avatar...

Check it out some fool stole my name/concept of reversed lexus symbol... but I'm just gunna steal his fuckin white avatar... that way if someone starts googlestalking me, they will think i am him instead of me, muwhwhahwhaaaa

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm with you guys, this season has been less than amazing so far, nowhere near last season's drama. Skyler flipflopping every other day is getting old, the nerd kid who thinks he deserves a brand spanking mother new car, when he hasn't done shit to earn it, and Walter... he's devolved into a paradoid head case. Where's Heisenberg??

It feels like the writers want us to sympathize with the criminals over the "normals".

And the preview hype is way overblown. I guess they're going to save the best for last :(

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
If the action comes without drama then the action is cheap and meaningless. If action has deep context then it has meaning and enriches the story.

But movies/shows that are just actionactionaction thisthatthisthat are just crappy for me, I'd rather play a videogame.

Individually the characters are locked in to a pattern dictated by circumstances resulting from last season. Looks like the action will be mostly Cartel side until something happens on that end that changes circumstances, which will free up avenues for characters to act and impose their will on the story.

T

Truthman

I like how Jesse has an idea of whatsup, that he's being babysat, but doesnt see he's being manipulated.

Walt sees it all... Hey after he picked up the keys to the car wash, the shot of him standing there looking at the inside... what ya think, maybe he was dreaming of his own secret lab?

It looked like someone was watching him and him letting his son go for a ride is going to put his son in some type of danger which makes walt get violent and go against his boss. That's why he was telling his wife that he's the one doing the knocking when she asked who shot the chemist and if they're in any danger but maybe I'm reaching.

T

Truthman

I'm with you guys, this season has been less than amazing so far, nowhere near last season's drama. Skyler flipflopping every other day is getting old, the nerd kid who thinks he deserves a brand spanking mother new car, when he hasn't done shit to earn it, and Walter... he's devolved into a paradoid head case. Where's Heisenberg??

It feels like the writers want us to sympathize with the criminals over the "normals".

And the preview hype is way overblown. I guess they're going to save the best for last :(

To me it's perfect and builds up well because if you are the man and don't want heat on you, you have to lay low and invest in business's as well as you may buy your child something fancy. Seems real enough to me. If the show had nothing but highs and extreme action it wouldn't feel real. Because it has actions that lead up to the fight it is real life. It reminds me of the wire but a suburban version and more personal as opposed to multiple people like the wire. None of that mobster nonsense where killings or fights leading up to killings happen every episode.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Something happening to Walt Jr. is a wildcard would make Sr. flip the fuck out and Heisenberg would rear his head and start blowing some shit up guaranteed.

S

Stoner Gardener

There's good irrigation in the car wash.... Would be freaky (and awesome) if Nancy Botwin and her Circus of Weeds crew came bubbling through the storyline.

Distribution problems could then be interestingly amplified through the stratosphere in the script.

Yeah S04E06 was less exciting than I'd hoped but it is what it is. Me likey. :dunno:

Gus (to Jesse): "I like to think I see things in people."... Is that a pep talk or a distraction from something heretofore unexpected? Maybe a true observation.... Or, perhaps a way to set up the believable "vanishing" of a known meth-head after the charade of being made to feel important finally collapses for Jesse?

Y

YosemiteSam

I think Gus is testing to see if Jesse can replace Walter. They are making him hard and making him feel like an important part of something. At some point Gus is going to ask him to take over the lab.

Walter is the one putting the entire operation at risk (never mind if the law finds your truck shot the fuck up in a desert...from the inside out). Plus he is getting delusional about how important he is. I would not want him on my payroll.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Would be freaky (and awesome) if Nancy Botwin and her Circus of Weeds crew came bubbling through the storyline.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Weeds fucking sucks. Great show to watch if you know nothing about how a good tv show is written and only care about dumb humor and weak action.

MrDanky

There's good irrigation in the car wash.... Would be freaky (and awesome) if Nancy Botwin and her Circus of Weeds crew came bubbling through the storyline.

mwahahahahahahh

yeah,

then johnny drama, vince, and the rest of the entourage squad rolls through and smokes the shit out of the bud and goes crazy on the blue meth!

....talk about another show that has become a DUD ... lol

S

Stoner Gardener

Breaking Bad

Dude. Shut up. Just shut up.

Weeds is an awful show with pisspoor writing.

FUCK WEEDS... ITS STUPID.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Weeds fucking sucks. Great show to watch if you know nothing about how a good tv show is written and only care about dumb humor and weak action.

There's no room for differences in opinion in here any more.

zieg heil homies. lol.

Out

S

Stoner Gardener

Breaking Bad

Yeah. Poor taste. Sorry for my inappropriate post. Gonna get back to the garden. :)

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Okay so the cartel boss the chick in Weeds was ridiculously dating/had a baby with, he's part of the organization going against the pollo syndicate.

Gus finds out the guy is looking for this gringo bitch and has Mike track them down and offer protection.. but he's just using them as pawns.

Well she starts fucking Walter... then her kids are hanging out with Walt Jr. aka Flynn all the time and getting him into dealing, then by some comical wacky accident they find out about the meth operation going on, and they are cut into the business.

But things get personal and Flynn dumps his savings from the game into a badass mustang musclecar that has missiles and machine guns. Oh and the car has a pulsing red light on the dash and talks to the driver. Yea lets throw Night Rider in there!! Flynn drives down to cartel country and blows some shit up Road Warrior style.

This causes a full out war between the cartel and the pollo syndicate... so Gus hires the A-Team!!!

ya!!!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
Okay so the cartel boss the chick in Weeds was ridiculously dating/had a baby with, he's part of the organization going against the pollo syndicate.

Gus finds out the guy is looking for this gringo bitch and has Mike track them down and offer protection.. but he's just using them as pawns.

Well she starts fucking Walter... then her kids are hanging out with Walt Jr. aka Flynn all the time and getting him into dealing, then by some comical wacky accident they find out about the meth operation going on, and they are cut into the business.

But things get personal and Flynn dumps his savings from the game into a badass mustang musclecar that has missiles and machine guns. Oh and the car has a pulsing red light on the dash and talks to the driver. Yea lets throw Night Rider in there!! Flynn drives down to cartel country and blows some shit up Road Warrior style.

This causes a full out war between the cartel and the pollo syndicate... so Gus hires the A-Team!!!

ya!!!

mwahahahaha..... SPOT ON! :wave:

Big Eggy

Veteran
Since i first posted here a few weeks ago i have managed to watch season 1 to current.. now i have to wait each week for a fix of BB.

Anyone notice how as the seasons have progressed the women have got more glamourous?

Eggy

Latest posts

Latest posts