What's new

Breaking Bad

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
The actor that plays Gus (Giancarlo Esposito) has been in a lot of movies actually. He was in one of my all time fave's Fresh, as well as Malcolm X and School Daze. Dude's a great actor and highly underrated imo
Got to back you up on the movie "Fresh"
That movie kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any breaking bad fan that hasn't seen it would love it!

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Walt sure has come along way since malcolm in the middle. He is a good actor I'm sure aot of people were suprised to see him in such a serious role. Too bad Malcolm can't help cook, They would make a good team.
No shit, Malcolm would make a great cook, I think Dewey would be good at it too.

Kalicokitty

Veteran

Attachments

• stevie2.jpg
    stevie2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 8

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
bryan cranston and aaron paul both won emmys last night :jump:

if they didnt win i was afraid i was going to have to eat these

Castor_Seeds.jpg

now im even more exited about season 4! i tried to ease my withdraw by watching some episodes on tvshack, but it got shut down :comfort:

Lone Wolf

Veteran
yeah i watched that last night s13....

i tried searching for this thread but it would not find it!

they won the awards back to back which was cooll...

GREAT SHOW!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey! Fuck, they should have won for Best Drama!! Mad Men, are you f'in kiddin me??

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
My new fav show :D Just started watching on DVD....I'm up to S2 Ep3 ...I'll be caught in a in few days, I can't stop watching :D

Kalicokitty

Veteran
My new fav show :D Just started watching on DVD....I'm up to S2 Ep3 ...I'll be caught in a in few days, I can't stop watching :D
Take your time, the new season doesn't start for like 9 years, well not quite that long, next July though, so if you rush through the old episodes, you will be left jonesing for more for a long time like the rest of us.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
lol Yeah, I'm used to that....I used to be hooked on Nip/Tuck....was horrible waiting for the new seasons to start...I swear we wait even longer up here...I know for Nip/Tuck we did, hopefully we don't for BB.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been watching Sons of Anarchy, but it doesn't come close to BB. BB RULES!!

Wow! This is my 500th f'in post!! Thank you GN for sharing your bandwidth with us.
It's been a year now since I joined IC, and I am much the richer for it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts