What's new

Breaking Bad

Green Smoke

I think it ended last season with him in remission. This of course has to happen if we are going to get any longevity out of this show. I constantly have to remind myself that time in the show is running much slower than it is for the rest of us. Kinda like Lost, that show has taken 5 seasons so far to cover like 60 days?

Green Smoke

There's a marathon Friday night (8 pm to 1 am), then again Saturday afternoon (11 am to 5 pm). You know, just so we can get lubed up for Sunday night.

Nicoli

Veteran
Thanks for the headsup GS.. I am so stoked for season 3! I heard this season all hell breaks lose!!! I cant wait!

Ramius

Veteran
Can't wait for the new season!

walter-jesse-1.jpg

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
this was my favorite show for sure

alongside sons of anarchy...

both are great but man who knows where they are going to go without him dying like he thought.

hell I get the point in making it because you think you have a couple months to live and want to leave your family something BUT damn invest that fuckin money into something and turn it legal real quick and get out of the game.

boy would that fuck up the fun that is in this show though lol.

keep on cookin

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This show is a close second to Curb Your Enthusiasm!

I love it when that Mexican drug cartel guy snorts the meth and goes 'tight, tight, tight, tight"

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a cliff hanger...
Dude's in the back yard, looks up and sees 2 passinger jets collide, and he doesn't have a clue it's an indirect result of the blue meth he cooked up. No doubt he will have bad karma issues this season.

Green Smoke

Last season the names of four episodes (1,4,9 & 13) made out the sentence "737 down over ABQ". It was Vince being mysterious. Let's keep up with the names this season and see if we can decode a secret message.

3 days

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
gonna be sooo good.. i'm already anticipating the second episode as i know the first will leave me begging for more

I just downloaded the last two episodes of last season to brush up on.

I am so burnt..... I can barley remember them. or anything else....:smokey:

:smokeit: