What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

BigPhil

Veteran
Looking well now BP nice and healthy.:good:

Yeah man looking well now I'm back in the coco haha. Shame I can't say the same. Drs give me some happy pills. It's like I'm on speed. Wide eye jaw clenched haha. I'm going to bin the fookers. They are obviously no good.

Going to pop some more beans within the next week or so. For a single tent. Get them ready for when the Lumatek pro 465w LED is in stock at my local.
Going to open up 5 Sun Ra (SFV OG X Wookie 15) And 5 Heavenly hashplant (Bubba Katsu x 1988g13 hashplant) Heavenly hashplant I am looking forward too the most like a nice mongy couch effect.

The Strawberry Unicorns smell nice. Can smell it on my fingers for a hour or so after watering them. Nice chemy skunky weed smell.

BigPhil

Veteran
Ain't passed through for a bit but maaaaaan it's good to see ya still at it

Hello scro how's it going man? I keep popping in but haven't been very chatty the last few weeks. I have my ups and downs haha. Keep spreding the rep when I'm about.

Last edited:

scrogrow

Hello scro how's it going man? I keep popping in but haven't been very chatty the last few weeks. I have my ups and downs haha. Keep spreding the rep when I'm about.

No danger mate just try and stay focused and keep ya chin up mate :friends:

BigPhil

Veteran
Well I think I'm going to change the light cycle to 12/12 This weekend, I'm unsure on the stretch and they seem to be growing pretty quickly at the moment

Here's a picture of the purple on stem's They all carry it
picture.php

Super cropped the tops too bush them out
picture.php

SU & 707 Truthbands
picture.php

Have been feeding 20liter's
6ml root excelurator
3ml z7 enzyme
10ml silica
20ml canna coco A+B

700ppm 5.7-5.9 pH

Just water feeds...
6ml root excelurator
3ml z7 enzyme
10ml Cal Mag

5.7-5.9 pH

BigPhil

Veteran
Hello Ladies and Gents....

A little weekly up date. Plants are looking great they really have taken off since the flip.

Been cracking open some beans for the single tent ready for when the 465W lumatek Zues pro LED comes.
Popped The Bodhi Sun Ra (SFV OG x Wookie 15) But I think they are for a new thread at a later date, Did 8 seeds but only 6 are looking healthy. Was my fault 2 was a little too deep!

And popped a single seed thats been sat in my bean box for 10-11 years. Not 100% on what it is.. Some kinda Diesel lol, Despite it's age it's cracked open the day after a 24 hour soak.

Also popped 2 big buddha cheese beans I found in some bud I grew a few years back as well. And 3 California Dreaming seeds by Gage Green Genetics.

2 Bohdi Cherry sativa x sunshinedaydream. These where freebies and I feel testers. It has been 3 days and the seeds have not cracked open. I have left them in a little seed hole in the coco so I can see if they crack or not. After I watered the Sun Ra's bit too heavy and pushed them deep, I think when popping beans I will be more careful when watering and make little pot holes in the coco so I can see what the seed is doing. Cover them up when I'm happy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cmoon

sounds good buddy, im desperate to get off 18/6 with the forcast heatwave but fear i need till tuesday, probably end up turning a few off while it blows through.

cmoon

BigPhil

Veteran
sounds good buddy, im desperate to get off 18/6 with the forcast heatwave but fear i need till tuesday, probably end up turning a few off while it blows through.

cmoon

I'm hearing you man! Temp and humidity has been high enough as it is lol. Sat here all sticky like a chubby buddha in the Asian heat haha

BigPhil

Veteran

cmoon

Oh yeah forgot to ask what flavours you got going mate?

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]flavours[/FONT]

After a few single plant grows on test seeds I produced last summer from wed cake cookies x lemonhaze(male) im happy enough to throw some weight at it...im kicking it off in my grow diary soonish, happy to have you tag along.

BigPhil

Veteran
After a few single plant grows on test seeds I produced last summer from wed cake cookies x lemonhaze(male) im happy enough to throw some weight at it...im kicking it off in my grow diary soonish, happy to have you tag along.

I'll try keep my eyes open for it mate or link me it when you start. I'll tag along for the show

I used to be a budding Rab C but iv shed some sweating this summer:woohoo:

Hahah yeah I put a couple of stone on when my Dad passed away couple of years ago. But like yourself its been going over time. Mainly since I've not been smoking as much. So not as many late night munching going on haha

Cmoon

I'll try keep my eyes open for it mate or link me it when you start. I'll tag along for the show

Hahah yeah I put a couple of stone on when my Dad passed away couple of years ago. But like yourself its been going over time. Mainly since I've not been smoking as much. So not as many late night munching going on haha

Simular story m8, dad passed 2000 before I could tell him how much I loved him and before he could tell me how he got Tomatoes like coconuts in a dank derbyshire setting, mum hung in another 3 years and taught me the less is more principle and im beaming at this moment of when she sprut me some jack herr seeds on the window sill and told visitors and cares they were peppers:biglaugh:

My dear old mum thought cannabis was a beautiful plant but never had the opportunity to try, good old boys still heavily involved because iv got his trowel and his dabs are on it:biglaugh:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8955319#post8955319

BigPhil

Veteran
Cmoon life can be cruel at times mate. Sorry to hear that

Yeah I am a believer of less is more. Better flavours better yields, Better quality