What's new

Bozo Bites Bullet, Buys Better Beans! WR & PPP starting...NOW!

L

LolaGal

Bozo, when I said you could take my pic while spanking me, you never said you were going to post it online....The NERVE! :D

You've been caught red handed! (pun intended) What do you have to say for yourself????

Always a day late and a dollar short, but finally made it to the rodeo.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
censorship sucks.
picture.php

Last edited:

thatguy

LMFAO so damn hard, this is great!

bozo, believe you me, i'd much rather see funny pics than listen to that crap!

All the best,
TG

I'm in a bit of a transitional phase atm and I had to let all of my equipment go due to being pre-warned about the area and the local authorities eagerness to become intimately acquainted with anyone possessing an out-of-state tag... (it went to a friend who could and would use it) SO.... I'm building, once again, from scratch and with an EXTREMELY limited budget.. Our country's inability to bring someone into to office that can actually benefit us as a nation has brought on said sudden relocation and I have yet to find something in the way of a steady paycheck.. Alas, our ailments fail to cease, regardless of our finances. I'm sitting here looking back over what I've just typed and I have no clue why I've shared so much info... I'm gonna go hit this bowl and think about it.

SmilingDog2.jpg

OldBastard

I'm in a bit of a transitional phase atm and I had to let all of my equipment go due to being pre-warned about the area and the local authorities eagerness to become intimately acquainted with anyone possessing an out-of-state tag... (it went to a friend who could and would use it) SO.... I'm building, once again, from scratch and with an EXTREMELY limited budget.. Our country's inability to bring someone into to office that can actually benefit us as a nation has brought on said sudden relocation and I have yet to find something in the way of a steady paycheck.. Alas, our ailments fail to cease, regardless of our finances. I'm sitting here looking back over what I've just typed and I have no clue why I've shared so much info... I'm gonna go hit this bowl and think about it.

SmilingDog2.jpg

You ain't alone brother. Except my state now allows med use.
But I'm an old Bastard out of work, with maybe one friend, and no wimmenz
to make the day better.
Sucks, but it could be worse. I spent 15 anos in this states pens, and if I die free, I'm ahead of then game.
Got 10 undecideds growing, and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about it.
Have to take care of an old (77) mom who hates my guts (always have)
and it ain't fun, but what can you do?
What you can.
Fight the mind war.
Take care of business.
Do the job.
TRY to be happy.
I'd go nuts without the internet.

That's an internet dog. This is Sambo,
picture.php
picture.php
he's 11 and he's probably one of the best dogs I have ever seen... you can shoot him "BANG!" and he falls over and plays dead...lol Sambo just got a new sexy little GF by the name of Lucy (I haven't got pics of Lucy uploaded off the camera yet) She's a red haired Red Nose (hence Lucy... Lucille Ball) and she is just coming into the house from a less than pleasant environment but she's in good hands now, I've packed a good 6-7 lbs on her and she's filling out nicely, I'll post pics of her soon :D
picture.php
picture.php
Sambo is my uncle's dog, I'll be getting a little boy from him and Lucy, I'm hoping for one that looks a lot like Sambo
:yeahthats

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Hey Bozo, what up?

I think the photo thing is definitely Mac related.... found a post where if I want thumbnails, gotta go in and copy between URL then go back and copy something else, sounds really complicated...can't even remember how to do it. I wish they could make this easier. got some pics up at my album, don't know how it worked....even had a photo follow me home that I don't know where it came from. I have it up for adoption.

See ya later
Lola

As far as Dr.'s thread...I'm actually trying to figure out how to delete the responses right now... I can't find it for the life of me. I just got frustrated and I'm smokin some headies...lol. How are the ladies doin?

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

No, don't mind if the ladies get a little air at all...lol

They are some NLHaze, WRs & Cali Orange Buds....went wild at SB! My first genetic grow with good beans. Sneaky devils were all pretending to be girls....now I think I see some balls after flipping... Damn preflowers had me fooled... Oh well, such is life...

I'm gonna give em a little more time just to be sure...but this ain't my first rodeo and I see the writing on the wall, just don't wanna read it...lol

hey bro, deleting those posts would be cool but it's not like you went off or
anything so even if you don't delete them it's no big whoop.

It's more out of respect for the Dr. than anything, but I totally see what you mean about some of the people here... it just never ceases to amaze me what lengths people will go to for attention.

it looks like i definately have 4 out of 5 White Rhino fems
and 3 out of 5 PPP fems

CONGRATS ON THAT! Do you have the space to grow the males out to see if they're worth collecting from? I love to play around with genetics and I'm always happy to see a stud show every now and then.

LolaGal: Wow... those are some fantastically healthy looking plants! has everything straightened out with the Rhino?

L

LolaGal

No update, definitely the one in the pic by itself is a girl. Both potential Rhino parents look really healthy, fat and sassy. I hope to clone a few Rhino babies this week, let her finish up, breed her if possible. Heehee, I sound like I'm a horse dealer!

This is the first time I've ever gotten ahold of any good beans, so going slow and staying small. Hope to get some relief from knee injury soon. Prescription...White Rhino....take as needed..!!

C

cellardweller

Top O The Mornin to ya laddie..
howgoesit?

edit: so I see ya postin in the social group, where's the new siggy??

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

I'm never sure of anything bozo...I would double check with the man on that..

Latest posts

Latest posts