What's new

Bozo Bites Bullet, Buys Better Beans! WR & PPP starting...NOW!

C

cellardweller

well Sal did all the building, bozo..I was just a motivational speaker you might say!
I'm glad that those tops rooted for you..I'm sure they'll find a good home! ..you'll see a huge difference now with that HPS..

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
and vin, yeah, i'm a pragmatist so i'm not expecting too much.
lol, lets say i'm an optimistic pessimist!

Oh, I think you'll be impressed yo. Just for starters, your buds are going to be nice and dense now :rasta: Do your best to keep as much bud w/in 12" or so of the bulb. Once you get them both up and running, I'm sure you'll more than meet your needs.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bozo they are really chuggin now bro,a few short weeks and you will be smokin on the fruits of ur labors with all new flavor...09 style!
i noticed you been a stranger in the growasis yo...whats wrong you fuckin with that dial up?
sorry bro,mi thread dont seem to be dial up friendly yo.
i like them big pics my man...its all good brotha im always in here checkin ya out.
cant wait to see them all finished up,and in ur bong!
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its all good man.i hope i can make it,im callin the dr. tomorrow to get him to hurry up and get me scheduled.im gonna ask him to make it the end of march if possible,that way i can make it yo.
if i can get there dont worry i will have plenty to put in the air,if the tent is down by then the flavors will be just ..... will be a great time fam.
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

LEO is nowhere near my ass at the moment! lol!
this ship is tight yo..

anyway, i'm hopin' i got some o' the fruits of my labors ready to burn in
March although it won't have much of a cure on it, lol. and i'm tryin' to
save some o' my bagseed bud too but it's gonna be close. i just hate bein'
the only guy at the party with nothin' to put into the bowl!

I feel your pain there man, I've actually been out for almost a week now and I've only just started a super ghetto stealth grow last week (being around you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. got the best of me) It's funny how you take pain relief for granted until it's not there anymore... that old familiar ache has started creepin into my back again. I'll try to get some pics if you guys wanna see em... I pulled about 20 seeds from the 1/2 zip we got last... really fruity tasting with a hint of spice, but a really clear Sativa buzz (which I personally prefer) I'll take some pics when I get a chance, it's hard right now because everyone in the house here is home ALL THE TIME and I can't seem to get the macro button on this damn camera to work right... ANYWAYS, sorry for the mini thread jack... My story is a long one so I'll just cut it short here... I could write a book if I'm not careful...lol

Latest posts

Latest posts