What's new

Boycott Progressive

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Word of the day......integrity! (insert scream here)

Word of the day......integrity! (insert scream here)

some things are more important than personal convenience, ...i've been burnin' the ganja since '68 and i expect to continue doing so for the rest of my days regardless of any law.

...and i wonder how many millions he's made screwing people over?

do we really want that kind of blood money? ...is being legal THAT important?

integrity is a choice bro.

AD

Well put, much respect AD

S

SeaMaiden

I'm cancelling my insurance with them and I've been a loyal customer for 12 years. And they will definitely know it's because of this.

Back to USAA or Geico I suppose.

You left USAA? Why would anyone who qualifies to use their services, especially insurance, leave?

I have one instance where I feel they failed me, has to do with a mover who left behind an important piece of furniture and damaged two other significant pieces. Still hasn't resolved and my damn clock is ticking. I disputed the charge, and was winning my case until the mover simply sent a letter disputing what I said and that was it, done, they got their money.

Long story, ain't over, and the family home is now on the market. :(

USAA has high loyalty, but not always best rate for every situation...(oh, craven has 15yrs experience selling car insurance in NYC...Oy Vey!). No company is the best, or worst but progressive eats leftovers in this market!

Be with peace

S

SeaMaiden

Agreed. When I first had my motorcycle endorsement the rates USAA was quoting were ridiculous. Now that I've had it a few years the rates might be better. It's also important to remember that with USAA it's easier to get much higher coverage. For example, last time I shopped around I was going to pay the same rate with AAA or State Farm and get 10% of the coverage amounts. $500,000 vs $50,000 in a medical suit is a *lot*, and you know how quickly $50,000 can go if someone takes a ride in an ambulance.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Do any of you believe that AAA, State Farm, Geico or any of the major carriers would not vigorously fight a claim?
You do realize these companies are about making money, not paying it out, right?

Do I agree with it? No, but let's not pretend that it's just one insurance company screwing the people.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Do any of you believe that AAA, State Farm, Geico or any of the major carriers would not vigorously fight a claim?
You do realize these companies are about making money, not paying it out, right?

Do I agree with it? No, but let's not pretend that it's just one insurance company screwing the people.

as of now I have not heard of them doing so

but if I do I will hate them just as much