What's new

BOXING-Who is the best in your opinion?

Evander_Holyfield_LA_2011.jpg
gettyimages-1163293092.jpg

FranJan

Lot of good fighters listed but I'm a bit surprised nobody's mentioned mothafuckin' Willie Pep (229-11-1, 65 KOs) yet????

Guglielmo Papaleo (September 19, 1922 – November 23, 2006) was an American professional boxer, better known as Willie Pep who held the World Featherweight championship twice between the years of 1942 and 1950. Pep boxed a total of 1,956 rounds in the 241 bouts during his 26-year career, a considerable number of rounds and bouts even for a fighter of his era. His final record was 229–11–1 with 65 knockouts. Pep, known for his speed, finesse and elusiveness, is considered to be one of the best fighters of the 20th century; after his 199th win, Kid Campeche described his experience by saying, "Fighting Willie Pep is like trying to stomp out a grass fire."[1] Pep was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 1990. Pep was voted as the No. 1 featherweight of the 20th century by the Associated Press[2] and ranked the No. 1 featherweight of all-time by the International Boxing Research Organization in 2005.[3] He is currently ranked by BoxRec as the 31st greatest pound-for-pound fighter of all time.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The women seem even more more ferocious than the men, pound for pound. And that's boxing. MMA is another story still and on a different planetary scale nowadays. We didn't have anything like this years ago.
Some of the best and funniest ( sorry lol the 1st one is too funny ) women's knockouts

shiva82

not a fan of women prizefighters but i'm looking forward to savannah marshall vs clarissa shields. They need to fuck off these two minute rounds if they want to bring equality and better quality boxing . 2 minute rounds is for white collars and low level fitness.

iTarzan

I agree. And the WNBA and college basketball players use a boys junior high school size ball. I don't mind watching them until the announcers start saying they can beat men.

shiva82

or the usa national soccer team demanding parity in pay to the mens team , even though the under 14 boys team beat the womens national team regularly and the boys get paid nothing. i'm wanting Savannah to k.o Clarissa the so called gwoat .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
pound for pound, i thought Hagler was the best i ever saw. his points loss to Leonard was bullshit. put them in a phone booth winner take all fight & see who walks away with the money. Ali in his prime versus Tyson would have been enjoyable to watch.

shiva82

in a dreamworld , it would of been enjoyable watching Ali school and beat up the over rated convicted rapist Tyson

rolandomota

Veteran
I'm an andy ruiz fan right now and it started when the bomb squad got shot down by anti air andy ruiz of course he lost the rematch but part3 is coming soon king Kong versus ruiz was a counter rope a dope technique no rope necessary lol puro counter carbon bam lifes a bitch
yeeehaw!

shithawk420

Veteran
as a sport?too hard to tell.outside the ring?fuck with mike tyson and find out.guys a killer.im a martial genius.i would not fight that man.

Dime

Who would have been able to handle this guy when he was 21 years old? Ali was a childhood hero of mine but I would not have liked to see him fight this guy. Marciano? I think Iron Mike would have destroyed marciano.

I was in the super flyweight div in elizabeth nj so long ago I feel prehistoric so I have no standing here but I do have an opinion heh.

In their prime, Joe Louis,Larry Holmes,George Foreman,Joe Frazier,Ali,Liston to name a few. Tillis almost beat him. Tyson had trouble with tech boxers and he dodged Foreman,maybe even Jimmy young. JMO

shiva82

tyson the convicted rapist admitted in his book to taking steroiids as a youth , and his best win was against an aging former crusier weight champ Spinks. Anytime he stepped up he got beat . Even Danny Williams beat tyson

tyson isn't top 50

too many arse lickers and non boxing fans rate tyson

shithawk420

Veteran
Then why is everyone scared of Tyson? The guy had like 20 straight knockouts in the first minute.im a short guy.but people are scared of me cause I can turn that crazy on real quick.the reason Tyson bit holyfields ear was cause he kept headbutting Tyson. Fuck holyfield.fuck around and find out.i dare anyone.Tyson was on a plane recently and this drunk kid kept fucking with him.tyson hit him a couple times.he could have easily killed him.fuck with crazy.i dare you.youll find out quick

shithawk420

Veteran
I mean for fucks sakes he has tigers and a weed business.yeah he was a jerk but at 5,8" he was a monster.ya know anybody can lose on any day.watch the movie undisputed.fantastic movie with possible Tyson references.anybody can be beaten.buncha sports techies will never understand real fights with real motherfuckers.2 different worlds.fuck your statistics.you guys don't know real martial arts.boxing is a martial art by the way

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol that was cool.whos that cheeky Kent? A boxing trainer? I'd like to fight a British boxer to see the difference in training style.that reminds me I never trained in savate.probably not worth my time not to be an arse

shiva82

fly over to the u.k . my niece is 9 , brown belt in judo . she will give you work. no problem

who is your all time top 5 p4p? tyson , jake paul , rocky balboa, zoltron and conor mcgregor?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts