What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bovs Growroom of delights

bovrin

:wave:

Thought I had better show you what my grow is all about....

I have 3 growrooms, none of them are very big, but they are suitable for what I need.

I will start with the vegging room.... Its not very big about 1.5ft Wide x 3ft Long x about 1M High. I use PLL Fluros to veg, the room is always on 18/6, the top shelf is only about 1ft and I use this part for seedlings and small clones....

The bottom part is about 2.5ft high and I use this for nearly vegged plants and mothers.

I have one mother which is a Romulon x UBC Chemo which I have had since February and she is about 1.5 ft tall, I have had at least 250 cuttings from her...

Bovrin

bovrin

Flower Room 1 is running a 400W Son-t, I can usually fit 3 plants which are between 6-12 weeks flowering and 4-5 plants which are between 1-6 weeks flowering....

The cupboard is about 1.5ft Wide x 3.5ft Long x 2.5 M High

This was the original growroom and it has been running now for nearly 4 years :bashhead:

:canabis:
Bovrin

bovrin

Growroom 2 has the same dimensions as growroom one, except the height, it is only about 1.5M High....

Growroom 2 is running a 600w Son-t and it has a hugh fan, which will eventually connect up to growroom 1....

This cupboard has been a Flower Room since the summer. I usually put the more Indica strains in this room, due to lack of height....

Bovrin

bovrin

Some strains I currently have in my boxes of delights include:

Nirvana - Papaya, Nirvana - NL/BB/Afghani, De Sjamaan - Master Haze, Sensi seeds - Marleys Collie, Bako Budz - Jocks Arctic Adventure, TH Seeds -Honeymooon, Female seeds NL - Grapefruit, Sensi Seeds - Hindu Kush, Dr Chronic - Chronics Revenge, GN03 - C99, Nirvana - Blue Mystic, Bako Budz Baklobi #1 and Nirvana - AK48.

I have seedlings of No Mercy - Desert Queen, Bako Budz - Fineshine & Flying Dutchman - Pot of Gold....

I am also gonna plant some new ones over the next few weeks :D

Dr. D

Veteran
hey bov

hey bov

I like ur style im a cupboard grower too

this is my budding room but im veggin in here at the mo, give us some more info about ur grow, i see ur growin in soil there wot soil dya use???? wot nutes?? nice plants by the way, plenty of nice genetics, keep up the good work :canabis:

bovrin

Hiya Earlyish

So good to see u here :D :D I am just doin some more of the Blue Moonshine x Mothers Finest, now has a name of FineShine, which I will be getting a nice mother from :D

hiya Dr.D

Cool Cupboard :D I use Bio Bizz All Mix Soil, along with Bio Bizz Root Juice, Grow, Bloom and TopMax, I dont bother with the Algamic as the feeding schedule says if u are using the All Mix it is not really required.

I have had so much better results from the Bio Bizz range :D

Thanx for your comments :D

I love my different strains, I have about 3 special strains, which I will always keep growing out, one of them is the Romulon x UBC Chemo....

If nothing else I have variety come harvest time :D

Bovrin

Dr. D

Veteran
coincidence

coincidence

ur using excactly the same as me the bio-bizz range, do you follow the scedule to a T i dont deends on the strain and how long i plan on veggin for.On my latest grow i have mixed the all-mix roughly50/50 with canna coco and a little extra perlite, i found my latest bag of all-mix held a lot of water, try it it out its awesome just checkout my grow in the soil forum and ul see, i highly recomend it :yes: , the root growth is awesome...peace :canabis:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there, we uk growers are aoppearing on this site more of us every day, Must be coz UK420 is like a fascist dictatorship, and this site rocks, its gr8 here, ur actually allowed to mention other websites, and recommend buying from other places, unlike the money oriented sites. Hope u enjoy it here, gr8 cupboards.

bovrin

Hiya Ezozo, I usually take about 5-10 cuttings per week.

The first three piccies are of Female Seeds NL - Grapefruit which is due for harvest today....

The seecond lot of 3 pictures are of a Grapefruit which should be due out, but is gonna have another week...

Bovrin

Dr. D

Veteran
nice

nice

looks likeu got a bit of a nute defo there bov, i had a very similar nute defo on my last grow using bio-bizz nutes... :confused: i think it was sulphur or another micro nute, probly due to high ph from not enough run-off wen waterin and feedin, to much salts in the soil :canabis:

bovrin

Hiya Dr D

Yeah I noticed since using the bio bizz nutes and soil, that towards the end of flowering they get nute difficiences, I have been following the feeding schedule, but wonder if they maybe need more nutes towards the end than the schedule advises....

I am gonna try this again next time.... I am havin a total plant day today, I have harvests goin on, new ones to be potted up, seeds to plant, cuttings to check and more to take... Its gonna be a busy day, but I wanna get it all done before christmas, so I can just water n feed for a few weeks, n drink n smoke ;)

Bovrin

Dr. D

Veteran
i think its down to so much nutes goin in, try leaching ur plants with lots of water every two weeks or so to get the build up of salts out, im trying to get good run-off wen i water now so the build up doesnt ocur.The buildup fucks the ph up and locks out certain nutes im usin all-mix mixed with coco and its workin great so far, its even beatin my hydro plant :canabis:

These r the roots after bein in 15 cm pot for one week in the soil coco mix
hydro on the left and soil on the right.peace

G

Nice looking grow there bovrin, vast selection of genetics to. Lookin forward to seing more. :joint:

bovrin

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Hi :wave:

Grapefruit from Female Seeds NL - She came out the cupboard Sunday and is currently hanging to dry....

She is mostly sativa...

I planted 4 seeds and harvested four really hefty plants

Bovrin

kilacaLIbud

nute diff?

nute diff?

they look good to me...i always love suckin the N out right before harvest....makes em nice and tasty...and the brown dont show up in the buds.. :confused: :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts