What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bovs Growroom of delights

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there Bovrin, that grapefruit looks great, how did tose femeinized beans turn out for u, i amm, put of buying them by tyhe horreor stories about hermaphrodites. I do however hear that this company only makes fem seeds, so i suppose they do a good job of what they do?? Did u have any issues with them, at all??, i have really wanted to try their skunk special as their vesrion sounds good, and of cxourse it's femmmed.How tall did the grapefruit get, how long did u veg??

bovrin

I havent had any problems with these seeds - I planted four seeds and harvested four plants...

In the four plants, I had two seeds appear....

The Grapefruit sizes varied, two were reasonably short, two were very tall and stretched..... I would say between 2-3.5ft I vegged them for about 3-4 weeks and they started auto flowering, which was kinda nice... They were really difficult to clone thou. I couldnt get any to take...

Bovrin

Hey Bov,Very nice plants you have going there.Too bad you were not able to clone any of the grapefruit. Have you grown the grapefruit before? Just wondering how the taste and smell is after cured? How long did you flower her for? thanks Bov