What's new

Boosting THC — Extended Decarb Increased Potency

PDX Dopesmoker

Kicking up CBN by 0.4% of total weight (72.5% increase in total CBN) may not be as insignificant as you all seem to think it is, small amounts of CBN seem to be more significant factors in the drug experience than small amounts of THC are. Here is a lab report on pipe bowl resin http://mcrlabs.com/blog/resin-results/ only 1.4% CBN. Anyone who smoked or eaten resin knows how it differently it performs drug wise as compared to fresh material. If CBN is more potent by weight then the potency of MWPierce's oil might have been increased by this process. Having starting and ending masses for the batch might tell us more though.

angelgoob

CBN bought online are like 2.5mg per capsule. That should tell ya something.

I definitely know that older, dry material makes you sleepy and a more narcotic high.

I made a tincture that in the morning after my coffee I took it and slept for 4 more hours. So I slept a whole night, then in the morning 4 more.

That's because most of the terpenes are vocs? Volatile organic compounds. Compounds that at room temperature periodically evaporate due to their elaborate and violent resonant movements that heat up other things and send them flying. Without water in the bud, there is no tamper or anything to slow this process.