What's new

BOOOYAAKKAA Welcome to kallens Outdoor Party...

keke.nz

looking good kallen will be a good show! haha i like the 'kallenmobile'! they are pretty spacious cars. LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING :yoinks:

haha THC i would too, but im sure itl be from a supplier wouldnt it kallen?

peace keke

K

kallenavndk

Thanks my friends :D
Remember them 3 R ´s
Reduce ,reuse, recycle

The soil is free , it my local Recycle farm peeps and i give em threes and bushes und zu wieder and then we can come get it when they made it into soil its 4 every one :woohoo:

THC123

Veteran
The soil is free , it my local Recycle farm peeps and i give em threes and bushes und zu wieder and then we can come get it when they made it into soil its 4 every one

thats nice i pay about 6 euros per 50 liters of soil:noway::noway:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kallenmobile out 4 soil....Way bigger inside then it looks ;)

gold.jpg

cool to see other growers getting that composted garden soil for free
its very good and ad vital minerals and bacterias to your exiting soil

one word of advice though

dont use it pure
mix it with plenty of other soil or it will burn your plants

i added a lot of it to my out door soil last year, also rabbit manure and various chemical fertilizers
had a great harvest that included some 1 pounders

img0328fq4.jpg

img0332xgj4.jpg

img0335mw1.jpg

no doubt the composted soil also did its part

MobbDeep

WOW...very IMPRESSIVE man..nice pikz..but I also see that your not just another "pothead"..you seem to enjoy nature at its best..growing other fine plants..and capturing the beuty nature..you are what I call a cannabis lover..like me..very nice man..and I will def pull up a chair..+rep

K

kallenavndk

Mobb...Thats some very kind words , plz enjoy your stay Champ ..........:D
Johny tha man whit tha most smokeapel nick on ic, i hope your feeling is right because i have it to.....:D

Well i have a prob...i was going to make a scrog and then i did some research and found out that scrog is a mold magnito because of the close range to earth and so does plants i tie down....well some strains are better then others ...but the scrog is on hold so fare maybe i try make it ina POT then mold wont be a problem because i can take her in ..Hope yall have a great day ,and 4 them that is sleeping ,,,sleep tight :D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup kal,sound like things are coming together for you over here bro! :respect:
sorry i just been lurkin lately yo.you know i am always checkin you out though brother.
cant wait to see this seasons bad ass and real entertaining pics you crazy mf...peace-T-

K

kallenavndk

tona no need 4 sorry me friend i can feel the heat from ya glowing knowledge every time you are lurking .....:D i will go geo catchin today so hopefully i can get some new pics 4 you to enjoy anyways hope you have a great day champ :D

K

kallenavndk

Morning gic :D
Today its a great day...i got one seed from Jamaica ...and today it show it self :D i hope very much it will turn in to a irie girlie whit barbwires in her underpants, if it turn into a boy i have to cross it whit something just to get alil taste of the carribien .....But come on guys whT DO YOU think.....imo going to Jamaica whit out bringing more then one seeds is like going to Paris(eu) whit out goin up ina the eiffel tower...Sucks
But i told em...Thanks....4 1 seed :D
Today i will plant some c99/dc x erdpurt out in plot or maybe some of Cores 008 but let see about it :D
Hope yall have a great day

K

kallenavndk

Chuby just what i was thinking :D i will vege her/him outside then when its big enough i take it inside 12/12 ...Hope it will be ready 4 smoke 4 the harvest party .

I just came in from the plot :D and :D i did plant auto ak47 out the plot, cores 008 and the c99/dc x erdpurt is still in pots ...Now i will keep them in pots so will i keep my ,snowdog,funkydwarf,xmas,and the g13/ww x sd/durban ...if some in the plot become males i can take out some from my pots so there wont be a emty spot...when all spots are gals i stick to pots ....
So status of plot is so fare.....

2 purple prinsses x bigbud
1 purple prinsses x erdpurt,
1 early durban
3 auto ak47
4 purplepower or bastard x outdoormix ( im going out to take some pictures then i can read the sign again :D )

Hope the birds will leave them alone they are still small enough 4 them to eat but nothing happen so fare :D

K

kallenavndk

Awesome day today i got many dc crosses :woohoo: you awesome :D and i have a funny day out in the open whit me boy :D

Need help in me bigger plot know :D

helpingdadinplot.jpg

Hey dad i saw what u did :D

First u take soil

herewego.jpg

Then small pots

herewegojpg3.jpg

Then you trow it out in the biiiiiig Soil :woohoo: You got it kiddo

herewegojpg2.jpg

Purplebastard x outdoormix

bed-2.jpg

Jane done very very crusty

janedoe-1.jpg

Wtf is in me oil jar ?

wtf.jpg

Bumblebee...we have lots of fun whit that one

brummelum.jpg

But we let it go in the end

Free your mind :D

brummelumjpgfree.jpg

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
sweet....looks like that purple bastard X outdoormix is getting a early start on the growing season...........can't wait to see the progress on this one......best of luck kallenavndk:wave:

K

kallenavndk

Vince champ they get a early start yes indeed , some of them looks a lil unhappy but so fare they still mannage to make it thru the night....some nights we have about 3-4 celcius its a lilbit cold night but nothing that gonna kill em ....

New Babies will take control over the plot soon i think...Nhu x dc ,Nhu ,early durban x dc and danish passion x dc ...i allso have some Chunky midas 08 i wait 4 some info then i know if she will be tha queen of the pots :D
she will stand side by side whit some strawberry kush i think :D

Hope yall will get a lovely day .....

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The pics made me smile man. My daughter is the same way when i am out in the garden. It is just so crazy how kids want to do all the things we the parents do. Gotta get them interested in nature from a young age.

Latest posts

Latest posts