What's new

BOOOYAAKKAA Welcome to kallens Outdoor Party...

Silas

Veteran
Yoo Kallen!
I've hope my [{G13xWW}xSDIBL]xDurban grow fast, huge and very strong in U'r amazing garden. Ur outdoor is very impressive.
Peace Bro!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent hyacinth shots there, ours have been out for a week or 2 here.... Love em... :)

The little ones look happy as can be, what kind of media did you start in? Is that just soil from the garden?

Your soil looks prime! Can't wait to see yer expanded plot! Paddi has taught ya well... :smoke:

selasie

ganja
ICMag Donor
Hello Kallen:wave:
At the start many success in the new season. Be sure that I'll be look and controll the situation in your garden also huge thanks for growing my and our friends cross from Poland. Here you see the PurpleBastardF2:
picture.php
picture.php

I will grow it too for sure. Now you can see PBxAF here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=93480&page=20. You will recognize this purple:D
The new season is not far so we will compare our plants.BTW I still don't speak english:wallbash:

Peace :joint::joint::joint:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Are you F.U.C.K.I.N.G. kidding me? How did I miss my brotha's new thread?!
Kallen you Euro-clown....how could you not personally notify me of this development?
Now I'm all embarassed and fashionably late to your usually off the hook outdoor grows!
Well, suffice to say that I'm here now....ROFL.
Grow-on brotha.

K

kallenavndk

Silas....Love that name ....Me son Name is Silas to :D
The g13 Cross is very fast my friend...i took 2 of them inside in 12/12 and after a week maybe 8 days they show sex....it was both boys but i will safe one of the boys a little longer ...he might come handy if the 2 i got left is girls....But anywayns thank u so much i see very good gnetics in Polish breed and they are great for our weather to......

Selasie
Your english is great my friend...In my opinion ;) But Google translate might help u ..it works 4 me sometimes :D
The purple bastard looks nice lots of crystals and they handle cold weater great..But i cant wait to see em in bloom either.(Not as good as the g13 cross its just one cold blood bitch,they grow fast and fine even if its only about 3-4 degrees)

Acces ya silly fucker im glad ya found me outdoor thread ....whit out fam it aint the same :D

Pipline thank ya m8 :D its me own garden soil i added soom sand,perlite/leca,and some other soil from the local recycle station...i can get great soil there whit out any shit in it.....:D i have chikens or did have so got some chiken left overs i will ad to ....

Dobbie D Tha meanest photografer on ic him self thank u my friend :D

Tona ,budda and thc 123 THANK YA :D Rep comming at ya , you all help making me day a lil more special .

K

Karma Genetics

I am taking a eat aswell always love me a danske outdoor grow.

PS nice spot you got there bro, lots of love i see .

Old Soul

Veteran
Really nice plot you got started kallen. Looks like some really good soil, can't wait to see them plants grow up to be monsters!!! Great pics of the hyacinth's, everything is looking stellar bro. The weather is getting nice too.

peace

K

kallenavndk

hi all sry 4 lack of online time but me field needs me atm :D
KarmaG ...awesome my friend im very happy you got a seat.

oldsoul thank u champ....the plot is getting bigger but then i need soil....got to get it today ...i fill up me lil lake so me son wont drown in it....

marken.jpg

i will plant sun flowers behind them stones and then canna the sun will make sun flower shade over
canna in the end of the day so they get half and hour lesser sun then last year...them in tha plot offcourse...me pot gals will get sun all day ...

Some more nature to ya

stay safe and high

vilde.jpg

bl-1.jpg

mrkleig.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, didn't know ya were doing some excavating! Glad you sacraficed some landscape features for more interesting plants.... :)

If I were you, I'd bucket out all the standing water. Let it dry out, then add yer soil, level the garden, and fertilize... :headbange

Excellent photos, bro! Love that super macro of the hyacinth!

K

kallenavndk

Pipeline i promise i will drain it first, the first hole did drain out by it self but the last one wont so yeah i need to go bucket it up :D

Btw lol i captured 15 goldfish 6 frogs and 8 salamanders in that hole and some toads near by allso ..they are now ina rain pot whit rocks they can clime up on but i move em to me new lil lake i go build wannathemdays :D I need all elements for me gals ....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad ya took care of the little ones... :yes:

You're gonna be one strong fellow by the end of the season... :)

Silas

Veteran
For all intents and purposes my cross'es very fast show sex. I put one or two into my box on 12/12 period. {G13xWW}xSD IBL show sex at sixth leafs flor.
Cushty that U have two males. I've got only females and I suppose that I made femi seeds ;D
Peace 4 U 4 Silas & 4 wife
GO GO GO GrowersRangers

12554DSCF2328.JPG

In the middle father Durban/On right side mother {G13xWW}xSour Diesel IBL (sativa pheno)
12554DSCF2566.jpg

flowering mother
12554DSCF1662.jpg

first GEN: G13xWhite Widow mother from Mr. Nice (Harvested after 76 days flow)
12554DSCF1763.JPG

Selasie said:
BTW I still don't speak english
Me Too ;)

K

kallenavndk

Hey there silas thank ya m8 BTW awesome pictures .....
The two first g13 cross i grow was She :D i still got two left that need to show sex...but im very impreesed how fast they show sex great work my friend ...

K

kallenavndk

The plot is done , canna ,potatoes,onions, and sunflowers is ina de plot :D
I go out shoot some pics now .....
The Canna i took out is
1 purpleprinsess x erdpurt
1 early durban
2 Bigbud x Purple prinsses
1 G13/ww x sd/durban
4 c99/dc x erdpurt

More will go out but only 4 more in the plot the rest in pots and gurillias :D i did make to many seedlings LOL But Cores 008 is going out in a bigger pot soon too they still in greenhouse is very early i plant em out but all farmers in my area says that if we get frost at night by now it will do now harm ...farmers speak gold so i listen to em ...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice kal...good idea to listen to the knowledg the farmers drop on you.they would know bro.
peace man -T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea Kallen listen to the farmers..i would, coz i never have grown outside :smile:
i got no recent 008 pics but i'll take a few this evening.....sticky as hell...and i'm nearing the 8th week mark so i'll have to check the trichs......i'll let ya kow...:wave:

K

kallenavndk

Tona and core ,them rainmen of weed em self......i suddenly will listen if you guys allso say that :D And core plz hit me whit trichs pics ......The janedoe i got is doing fine i take her out in the sun so she gets more then 400 w hps now Btw it wasent the c99/dc x erdpurt :D i just came back from the green house and i see it was The purplebastard x au outdoormix..

K

kallenavndk

Jenn welcome and im very glad you enjoy....:woohoo:

First the janedone ....why is she in my outdoor thread ??? well she is out licking sun :D

jaynedoe.jpg

krstal.jpg

Made this ugly mud drool :D

tasty.jpg

and my fence ....now its wonderfull but soon fruits will come and they fall down then its a mess .

moral.jpg

moral1.jpg

And a lil one

h.jpg

A male beauty i took outside whit another male :woohoo: :yeahthats
The other one is a ak47 may i will use em for some but i dont know yet ....

g13-8.jpg

Kallenmobile out 4 soil....Way bigger inside then it looks ;)

gold.jpg

THC123

Veteran
lol is that where u buy your soil , or is it just laying there?

I would visit that place at night:D

Latest posts

Latest posts