What's new

BOOOYAAKKAA Welcome to kallens Outdoor Party...

K

kallenavndk

GM welcome m8

I forgot the town from how it looks thru Night hale ultra eyes

billede16.jpg

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
so peaceful, my type of place..thanks for sharing..
peace G

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh nice pics Kallen ....seems you live on the countryside and not in a town! hehehe more space to grow ...Nway how far are ya in with that 008?

K

kallenavndk

Thank u guys :yeahthats

Core my friend tha bad ass breeder him self ina person :woohoo:
I look in me Thread the other day and find out i started her about 12 weeks ago ..When i say started her i mean i put the seed in water ..there they is 4
3 -4 days then i put them in soil where they still need to brake thru the soil and it takes em some days to i think she started to show sign of girlie about 9-10 weeks ago so she is imo about 8-9 weeks in flower but if ya count like lots of maggers u will count on the first day u put it in 12 but that i dont i count from early bud formation :yeahthats She smells very very sweet :D almost like Bogglegum maybe its because of there is Boggle in her :D very nice smelling :D i give her a week more....but coool to have cores 008 fron inside to puff while my outside cores 008 grows :D

Dtt champ ....Hell Yeah i smoked NHU :woohoo: Of all paddis weed that i tasted NHU is Number one and a great one , it have such special smell when ya grind it imo its just like some of the hash i buy and that is great just love to sit whit a nug and smell it squize it smell it look at it squize it some more and then smell it again :yeahthats The potent is great to not, among the greatest outside that i have try but ina top 10 4 sure ..if im lucky some of the greenhouse fuck up is Nhu x dc or pure NHU

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
nice shotz.....kalle wish the weather were a bit better here....
but finally the days at the end of the sesion will be importent...

keep it green
Buddah

ddt

Hehe really nice words kalle :D NHU is a bitch which needs lil more on the south sun. Here is NHU more potent than almost anything i tried till now. Here and for me is NHU for sure amongst 3 most potent strains i ever tried. Actually its hard to remind what was more potent :D mmmm mmmm mmmm well even pure erdbeer which here is a reall deal killer was less potent and well i remember only one strain/cross which was stronger, it was Magic Bud x Purpurea Ticinesi. So NHU is a second most potent weed i ever tried and damn i tried alot of strains ;) I love that powerfull smell of NHU, i love damn density and resin production of NHU, but it looks it needs southern lines, 51 line looks like an up limit for growin NHU for getting king potential of this strain.

K

kallenavndk

nice shotz.....kalle wish the weather were a bit better here....
but finally the days at the end of the sesion will be importent...

keep it green
Buddah

4 sure m8 rain rain rain we got it theese days to dam it :( so no sunny pics ......

Tona: puffin whit ma muffin :yeahthats

DTT a nice strain need nice words :yeahthats

To day i spotted one gal...Its a early durban and i think i got another male as well....purple bastard x outdoor mix

stay safe n high yall

K

kallenavndk

Esbe thank u m8 ....
Preb thank u any time you welcome champ

My GH Fuck ups is getting bigger and so does Carpartain,au lotshe,lotshe,power plant x destroyer and tas/gg3 x dp they will work as back up gals 4 me plot ...when i fuild the plot im going to use pots 4 the rest of the gals...

Plot status whit sex is 2 Males 2 female...Thats a tie

First g13/ww x sd/durban i topt/fim it about 8 times and if it turn out to be a she a give her 8 more :D

g13-14.jpg

And the stem ...

stamme.jpg

Then some plot shots ....

plot-3.jpg

plotjpg1.jpg

Cores 008

cores-6.jpg

Auto ak47

ak47-1.jpg

B

BigTex

Your plot is soooooo beautiful M8!!!!!!! I like the way you post alot of pics. Your town is so nice and historic. I like the way you top your girlies also. Your plants look very healthy my friend. I'm glad I get to watch a pro like you grow. Keep up the good work:D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
brotha kal,you got it rockin like crazy over here :woohoo:
good vibes goin ur way for many females bro.you deserve it with such a nice plot yo.peace-T-

Koi

We have almost none of those buildings left here in Sweden, they decided to tear them down in the 60's, and make Sweden modern. How stupid.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cores08jpg2.jpg

nice looking 008 Kallen
never tryed them from 12/12 mate..?.but still its looking bomb :D
how far you in?
but i gotte ask if you Found nanners on'm...?

blackone

Veteran
Auto ak47

ak47-1.jpg

Nice and big AK you got there - and hardly starting to flower yet.
Could you share with us exactly how you started her? Cups/soil/repotting/in/out etc?

Would be fun to see her going well past 50 grams - I wouldn't be surprised given her current size and health - actually unless it has low stretch in flower I'm pretty sure it will.