What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey bonz my man :biggrin:. Seed line up sounds excellent. I've been wanting to grow out some sensi star and sweet tooth for some time now. Did real well with the ak 47 a few years back. Trying to work through some of the 1000's of seeds i have lying around before I buy more, but meh we all know how that goes :laughing:. Anyway have another ? for ya. What did you use to cut out the circular hole for the can fan? I bought a router the other day for just this reason, couldn't think of any other way to get a clean hole. Just wondering if you used something else.

How it do brotha D!? :biggrin: Excellent indeed! im really excited about em'...all new to me...except the OGRE is a Sensi Star mutant/pheno...friend of mine here used to run AK...monocropped the Cherry pheno, did really well...SHORTS where u at?

My hole isnt really that clean...i used a Sawzall... do you know how to make a round template/circle? do you have somethin' to trace...large compass...OR, drill a screw or set a nail roghly in the center of ur sheet...for a 14" circle loop a piece o string around screw/nail wind ur pencil in till ur at 7" and go in a circle keepin a lil tension on the string...perfect 14" circle (most of the time) :biggrin:

good luck dude! shoot a pic

LOOKIE!!! FREEEEEE FUN STUFF!!:woohoo:

Attachments

• freestuff.jpg
    freestuff.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
OH! Duh....lol

OH! Duh....lol

Hey Bonz ya might wanna pop some Casey Jones. Its excellent smoke and man does it yeild! It kinda slipped my mind when we spoke the other day. It would be a fantastic strain to start this new grow room with! Yer gonna love it! lol

All the best brother, BC

Mister_D

Veteran
Seeds i've got lots of, but i'm very jealous of your ogre cut. Had the opportunity to smoke a good bit of the/an orge cut a few years back. Kind of like licking a battery with a mouth full of lemonheads, and man was that shit strong. One of these days she'll find her way into my garden.... Anyway there is a tool called a router compass that attaches to a router (duh) and allows a person to cut perfect circles of varying sizes. It's a very basic design and I plan to make one out of a strip of wood and a nail. I thought about going the sawzall route also, but i'm kinda ocd about certian things.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
It's a damn party up in here. Stoked I made it before the show got started.

I'll be here the rest of the way.

Tagged!

Bonzo

Veteran
nice clean start cant wait to see the show!

howdy and thanks and welcome stealthdude!

Hey Bonz ya might wanna pop some Casey Jones. Its excellent smoke and man does it yeild! It kinda slipped my mind when we spoke the other day. It would be a fantastic strain to start this new grow room with! Yer gonna love it! lol

All the best brother, BC

I hear ya loud and clear Brotha B.C. and could'nt agree more! Casey Jones is in Da Hizzy! not poppin' yet though....gettin' ahead of myself...soon...very soon! :woohoo:

Seeds i've got lots of, but i'm very jealous of your ogre cut. Had the opportunity to smoke a good bit of the/an orge cut a few years back. Kind of like licking a battery with a mouth full of lemonheads, and man was that shit strong. One of these days she'll find her way into my garden.... Anyway there is a tool called a router compass that attaches to a router (duh) and allows a person to cut perfect circles of varying sizes. It's a very basic design and I plan to make one out of a strip of wood and a nail. I thought about going the sawzall route also, but i'm kinda ocd about certian things.

I love your description of the taste D!! could'nt have been put better! Seeds? LOTS of seeds? hmmmmm...

did ya get yer hole cut? i wanna see...the OCDness!

It's a damn party up in here. Stoked I made it before the show got started.

I'll be here the rest of the way.

Tagged!

welcome MileHigh! ur just in time!

Looks like I'm just in time... :)

bobble dude! what it is my brotha! goddang glad you made it! :woohoo:

:lurk: got my popcorn I see the show has started

Howdy Shhhh...vert homies rollin' deep up in it!

movin on uuuupppppppp:)

we haved moved a little further toxic! allmost ready to fire er up! WOO HOO!

Great start!!

Howdy Rainman! thanks and welcome!

gotta do another post fer picks....and im really bummed about limited smileys...that really chaps my hide!

onward and upward!

Bonzo

Veteran
So i dunno if i told ya'll but only one of my ballasts was 240 so i picked up 3 more and a pretty neat RO unit...and a couple hardly used Horti's...AND he threw in a couple Blackberry Kush cuts! :woohoo:

I built an entry wall for security and insulation purposes...need to hang door and sheet it...a buddy of mine (whos a lil OCD) ran the plumbing for the swamp cooler...put a hose bib for RO and hooked it up nice and tight...the way i like it...left stubouts to run more if i choose...i hav'nt really figured out where the RO and drum are gonna live yet...

OH i put the ole BIG CAB together...spruced up the inside a bit...needed a place for cloner and seed poppin' and maybe a lil veg...we'll see...

I got tired of spendin' money on brackets and doo dads so i built the shelf for the ballasts outa scrap lumber...it'll work!

Attachments

• doors.jpg
    doors.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bigcab1.jpg
    bigcab1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 6
  • ballasts.jpg
    ballasts.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
  • ro.jpg
    ro.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
  • entry.jpg
    entry.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10

Bonzo

Veteran
that piece of wood that looks like its been gnawed on? was coverin' a hole seperating two parts of the building...Racoon? gnarly...

Attachments

• pex1.jpg
    pex1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
  • animal.jpg
    animal.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
  • room.jpg
    room.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
  • ro1.jpg
    ro1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 10
  • pex3.jpg
    pex3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7

Bonzo

Veteran
and a shot of one of the OGRE's...most of em' are comin' back to life!:peacock: they are gettin' 4ml per gallon Flora Nova grow...and a few foliar feedings of X nutes folar...thats it...I will be adding some silica...and prolly some humics and fulvics somwhere along the line...is SM90 recomended for coco? i figure if i got a rez im gonna use it...anyhoo...

Powdery Mildew has damn near vanished :)

they are not in the best of conditions since they are quarentined...the EAGLE20 should land monday...

and the "Blackberry Kush" cut...

and...:biggrin:

peace and love my friends! :woohoo:

Attachments

• life.jpg
    life.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
  • clone.jpg
    clone.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • tresha.jpg
    tresha.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 7

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
This thread is a great show! Keep up the good work...the Blackberry Kush looks nice.

Happy Spring!

Latest posts

Latest posts