What's new

Boink's Benevolent Brouhaha

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Gorgeous buds bro!

That room looks like it's coming together nicely, nothing to down yourself on.

Can't wait to see how it progresses.

:lurk:

G

The rooms are looking good, sounds like a great set up/nice size :)
That harvest looks amazing, seriously tasty too i expect!
Cant wait to see the plants in there new home.
Good luck with the grow!

Boink

NiteTiger it's a pleasure to have you come by. Thx for the comments.

neil your always welcome.

The room is up and running although not completely done. The Co2 system is ready to go in.

I have no idea what this is but she is a frosty one. I traded a guy some beans for this cut because he said it was KKSC....but it's not. So whatever it is..........

This is almost exactly how my lights are set up. I'm just going through the ceiling instead of a wall.

Last edited:
G

Nice space, I have about the same amount and money permitting waiting to fill it with very simliar setup. I'll be watching this badboy.. :lurk:
awsome budz btw

G

Looks like a great plants even if she doesn't have a name :)
I think the CO2 should be the icing on the cake that is your new grow room. I cant wait to what effect it will have but i am gessing things will get very frosty in there hehe.
Good luck with getting it set up bro!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
that room is gonna rock when your done buddy, w/income tax im gonna renovate my grow erea. going to do away with the cab alltogether and box in the side of the closet with 3/4inch thick plywood, up above i'll build a frame to hang the light and fitler from. then my height problems will be no more easy 7ft then, instead of hangn light { - } i'll hang it { ! } and have a better footprint. right now i have a total 40in height to work with and thats hittn the glass on the hood lol. nice new Co2 he he just last wk i was offered a older setup needs bottle refilled and new gauges/lines that is in my future also Co2

B

BeAn

I n I be tagging this one for sure, the construction....to the bud production, theres not a lot of diary threads right from the word go so this is going to be good. Sweet buds too, ive wanted to try some Diesel for ages. :lurk:

Keep keeping a dem plants green and sticky.. :sasmokin:

Boink

I see some new faces. Welcome!

Txgrown welcome bro, goodluck with your room.

neil I think your right bro, at least I hope so. The co2 will hopefully go in this weekend. :woohoo: I'm trying to aspire to your expertise.

Maj what up buddy? Sounds like you have some good ideas with your area. I have no doubt it will kick some serious ass.

BeAn love your poetic nature there bro (construction to bud production) very nice. The diesel is pretty awesome, you should get ya some for sure. peace

Things are progressing nicely. Hopefully I'll get the co2 hung this weekend. Can't wait to see what that will do. I figure to go through a 20lb bottle of co2 every two weeks. I do have a bit of a problem or at least it's freakin me out a little. As I've stated I have a sealed room. I'm drawing air from the attic through my reflectors then back out into the attic with a gable fan moving air in the attic. My problem is this, every morning I have mosture dripping off of the ducting bringing cold air in. Obvious why of course. 30 degree temps coming into 70 plus temps. That will change soon enough but I'm worried the mosture will cause problems electrically in my sealed hood or even blow up the bulb. I've even seen a little mosture on the glass lense of the hood. Humidity levels are around 50%. I don't know if I have mentioned but I have a dutch breeze carbon air filter scrubbing the air inside the room. So far no catastophies.