What's new

Bogus Vape Cartridges Linked to Outbreak of Pulmonary Problems, Hospitalizations

redlaser

Veteran
I think they could leave out the word marihuana in “synthetic marihuana”, since it has zero to do with actual cannabis.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Who says it canabinoids? Could be PCP or angledust. Why make synthetic cannabis when PCP is so cheap and easy and gets you REALLY high. LMAO

ronbo51

Veteran
So, the CDC has come out and declared with no uncertainty, that THC Vape pens were and are the sole, 100% cause of all the lung illnesses that have made the news recently.

To all the asswipes who tried to blame our industry and take us out; fuck you hard.

Now, the entire legal thc vape pen industry should be dismantled, new sop's and materials need to be developed, a full ban until shit gets straightened out. All vape pens in the us need to be banned right now, no questions asked.

You fucking stoners royally fucked up. I hope the fuckers that marketed all their poison thickeners and thinners and fillers go to jail for a long time. Maybe shop owners should be sued for being so stupid selling shit they know NOTHING about, then claim ignorance. Until then BAN it all, just like you wanted for nicotine vapes.

Drewsif

It's the grow. Why's everyone playing fucking stupid about that fact? When you concentrate dirty ass weed you concentrate dirty ass weed.

When you spray unflushed weed with a cocktail of random shit from neem to milk to fake terpenes, this is the result: fucked up lungs and more obviously fucked up brains since people apparently aren't even remotely concerned with the fact that most bud in America is HEAVILY laced with neohippy mold and pest remedies and assorted residual grow products.

People are dying from dirty weed fucking have been for years.

ronbo51

Veteran
The CDC came out on Friday with the final report. THC vape pens contaminated with vitamin e acetate, as well as other compounds added to the concentrates. Period. End. No more theories, or stupid random stoner musings about hardware, software, underwear, whatever. You own this. Now what??

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Going for a med card the doctor advised me to vape as opposed to smoking or edibles. His reason was that the distillation process of vaping only gives what you want and the plant matter left after vaping was stuff you did not want in your lungs. On edibles his reason was dosing.

I look at that way, distallation. Try filling a bag at a lower temp (under the boiling point of THC) and note that the bag fills clear and the taste is so much "turpier". You can then run the temp on up to full heat (I use 360*) and the bag will fill with white vapor. The taste will be harsher, but the delta-9 is in there this time.

Save the AVP and make butter when you have about a quart for a pound of butter.

Thesearch

The CDC came out on Friday with the final report. THC vape pens contaminated with vitamin e acetate, as well as other compounds added to the concentrates. Period. End. No more theories, or stupid random stoner musings about hardware, software, underwear, whatever. You own this. Now what??

I'm sorry to disagree, but the wording was "potential toxin of concern". It was not definitive at all that I can see. Can you link me to an article that says evali was definitively caused by this?